14

The girls welcomed the Casa boys well, taking their time to let the boys introduce themselves and get to know them a bit

The girls welcomed the Casa boys well, taking their time to let the boys introduce themselves and get to know them a bit. The boys then turned to the girls to hear about their situations. Isa's eye brow was still raised after Tanya's comments about Shaq and Olivia's momentary amnesia before it was her turn. 

"Yeah, so Tom and I are together," she said. "I'm on the same page as Jessie and Lana like I feel settled and it would have to be a special connection to get me to turn my head at the minute."

The producers then turned on some music, leaving the girls and the new boys to have an interesting little dance session and necking all of their drinks. 

Main Villa

"Shall we do predictions?" Will asked Tom and Casey from where they were sat on the couches. 

"Yeah, let's go, honest predictions," Tom nodded. 

"I don't think your head will turn," Will predicted. "I think you'll get to know girls but I think you'll stick with Isa."

"Yeah," Casey agreed. "I think you may have a kiss or two but you'll stay with Isa."

"You think she'll have her head turned?" Tom asked. 

"You want the truth?" Will confirmed, speaking again as the boy nodded. "No chance. We know Isa, I don't think she'll entertain it."

"I back myself against them boys," Tom laughed, the two others nodding.

Casa Amor

The girls had a quick huddle after meeting the boys. "Isa, who's your type, if you were open?" Tanya asked the girl.

"I think like on the outside, Ryan," she shrugged. "I love a red head sometimes, but they seem nice. Not a bad group of boys to spend a few days with."

Isabella found herself sitting on the beanbags with Ryan for the later part of the evening. She was intrigued about the boys life in the navy, and quickly things turned to her situation.

"How are things with Tom then?" Ryan asked the girl.

"Like I said, with where I am with my feelings, it would take a lot to turn my head," Isa shrugged with a shy smile. "And you all seem sweet, but I'm just not the type of girl that can turn off her feelings."

"Hey I appreciate that," he grinned. "Like being honest to yourself, that is the most important thing you can do here."

Isa, Lana, Jessie and Tanya were gathered in the kitchen, listening to Tanya's debrief. Isa was internally shocked to hear her positive thoughts on Martin, but shook it off to turn to Lana. The blonde tried to debrief her conversation with a boy, but couldn't even remember which one she spoke to. 

"Isa, how about you babe?" Jessie turned to the girl. 

"Ryan was lovely, but I just didn't see It happening," she shrugged. "I do think he'll be a hot commodity though, he's got good chat."

As the girls were heading for bed, they were all shocked to see their luggage in the dressing room. The girls unpacked their bags, finding notes from the boys. "He's said, 'c u in a few. miss u'," Isa pouted, also pulling out the boys signet ring he wore on his pinkie, immediately sliding it onto her thumb.

"hey," Isa whispered to Jessie as they headed to the bedroom. "Do you want to share a bed? Or are you gonna share with the boys?"

"I'm in if you're in," Jessie laughed, the girls linking hands. "At least we don't have to worry about accidentally cuddling."

Isa put on her best puppy dog face and asked Ryan and Frankie if they minded sharing so she and Jessie could. The boys were of course gents, giving the girls a bed while they took the other. Isa gave Lana a cuddle before getting in bed with Jessie, the two quick to fall asleep.

The next morning after waking up in new beds, the girls scurried through the garden to have their morning catch up. Tanya, Liv and Claudia seemed to have all had good chats with the boys the night before. 

"I do miss Will," Jessie laughed. "Like, how can you top that?" 

Lana rubbed the girls thigh while calling out Isa's name. "Yeah, had a chat with Ryan and he was lovely but I don't know if the spark is there? I know it's one conversation but for me, if it's not something instant it's not going to beat the lad I've got waiting at home," she laughed with the girls. 

The girls headed inside to throw on their bathing suits before returning to the garden where the weather was already piping. The islanders were quick to gather by and in the pool, Isa in the deeper end to keep as much of her body in the cooler water as she could. Tanya's phone ringing interrupted the little peace of the morning, announcing the raunchy race.

The girls were very ready to serve their og boys a loss, and came ready to play. They started off strong demonstrating sex positions, but losing the point. Lana got a snog in next, winning Casa Amor their first point. Frankie and Ryan kissed the girls on either side of them, losing to the villa. 

"Yeah, I don't want to really think too much on Tom with this," Isa shrugged in the beach hut. 

After some more snogging, and challenges, the main villa had won. "Rude of them," Isa huffed as the girls sat on the couch after the game. Their sadness didn't last long, before it was time to get ready for the evening. 

Martin led them in a toast and Isa spent the first part of the night trying to ignore the sounds of a party coming from the main villa. The girls chatted around for the evening, coming together for a debrief to hear about Olivia's little moment with Maxwell. The girls all felt proud of the dark haired girl, and the conversation then shifted to Tanya and Martin. 

Main Villa

"So how's your couple then?" Lydia asked Tom as they sat in the garden. 

"I think Isa has been very vocal with her feelings and up front. I feel like I do have something real with her," he admitted. "Not saying I won't speak to you girls, but I just think there's not much that could turn my head at this point. I said I wanted to find a person in here and I do think I have with her."

"Fair enough," Lydia nodded. 

"I really think I know what Isabella will be doing about beds, and I do think I need to respect her there," Tom said in the beach hut. "So yeah, bunked up with Ron on the day beds with Shaq, a little boys club."

an: if yall couldn't tell, tom and isa will not have the same casa drama as the show did so mind ya business :)