37

counting votes

counting votes

The next morning, the islanders were still waiting in anticipation as they waited for Kai and Sanam and Jessie and Will's dates. Jessie's text came as the girls were getting ready, and the girls were all hyped to send the girl off. The other women got ready for the day, heading into the garden to lounge about while waiting for Jessie and Will to return. 

Isa dosed off in the sun, listening to the light chatter around her. She was shortly pulled out of her nap by the cheering for Will and Jessie, popping up to wrap the Aussie in a hug before heading to the terrace with her. Isa could feel Jessie's happiness as she explained her date. Her heart was happy for all of her girl friends. 

Last but not least, Sanam finally got her text for their final date with Kai. The two got ready quickly before being ushered out the villa. The girls carried on getting ready for the evening, and heading out to the garden. Isa let Tom lead her over to a day bed where they sat down.

"Y'know, I've been thinking," Tom started. 

"Oh, don't go hurting yourself," Isa joked as Tom gave her a little glare. "I'm kidding, go on."

"If we leave tonight or what not, I'm not worried about it. Because I have you here," Tom smiled. "Like, I'm ready to go. So if that's what happens, that will happen, but I'm walking out of here with you and that's what matters."

"Aw, that was proper cute," Isa smiled and leaned in for a kiss. The two were interrupted by the cheering that came from Kai and Sanam getting back. The islanders split up to get the debrief, sitting with the girls and boys. Sanam was beaming like a princess as she walked through their date, and how she felt after the date with the boy. 

"I'm so glad all of us had such good dates," Isa smiled as she hugged Lana and Sanam and the girls all agreed. They were interrupted by Lana's phone ringing, and the vibe immediatley dropped as the group was called over to the firepit. The girls had a group hug and shared some comforting words before heading to meet the boys at the firepit. 

Isa squeezed Tom's hand as they sat and waited anxiously for the next phone notification, which came from Shaq. "Islanders, as you know, on your final dates, you had to vote which couple is least compatible."

Isa's phone rang then. "The couples voted least compatible are."

"Jessie and Will with 2 votes."

"Sanam and Kai with 1 vote."

"Lana and Ron with 1 vote."

"Shaq and Tanya with 1 vote."

Tom's phone then rang. "These couples are now vulnerable, and are at risk of being dumped from the Island." The group all sat in silence for a minute before getting up and sharing hugs. 

"I can't believe Tom and I were the only ones with no votes," Isa shook her head. "I mean, it's mad but it's also nice to hear that the other islanders see what we see. But it's just a shit situation all around."

The couples all ended up separating out, Tom and Isa heading to a couch corner as usual. "That was mad," Isa said as she leaned into the boys chest. "I feel bad for the others, like that can't be nice."

"I think it just shows that things in here are so subjective, like everyone has their opinions," Tom said. "But what matters is what we all feel within our couples at the end of the day."

It was clear the low vibes were echoing through the villa, even with the girls as they sat in the dressing room. "I think at the end of the day, everyone had to make a really tough decision. And as much as we all said we wouldn't take it to heart, it's fair that people will. That can feel like a gut punch I'm sure."

"Just gotta treat each day like it's our last don't we," Lana smiled. As the girls got up to head upstairs, Isa took a moment to hug Jessie and Lana tight before they went into the bed room. "Love you girls," she grinned as she smacked both of their bums. 

*spice warning*

"You alright?" Tom asked as Isa climbed into bed and got under the covers. 

"Yeah, it's just not nice to see the girls sad," Isa shrugged as they faced each other and the lights turned off.

"I love you," Tom whispered.

"I love you too," Isa murmured, leaning in to press her lips to his. Tom's arm came tightly around her waist, pulling her in tightly to his body as their lips moved against one another. Isa sighed as Tom's hand came down to pull her thigh over his hip so he could grind into her. She let her hands caress his neck as his rubbed up and down her thigh, her hips shifting as he pushed her shorts down.

Tom's fingers made their way to her center rubbing and eventually pressing into her as Isa sucked on his neck to keep her own pants quiet. As his fingers moved in and out of her, she let her hand drift down to stroke him over his boxers.  After a minute, Tom pulled his fingers away and leaned in to give Isa a filthy kiss. 

"Do you wanna?" he breathed as the two laid face to face under the duvet. Isa nodded enthusiastically, and Tom peeked out to grab a condom. When he moved back under the covers, Isa had removed her shorts and was facing away from him. He rolled on the latex, and pushed tight to her back, pulling her thigh open and letting his cock notch into her entrance..

Isa was tasked with keeping the duvet up, so Tom could have leverage and use his hand to guide her face to his, kissing her as his hips moved against her own. Their bodies were grinding together more than anything, and Isa used her free hand to help her orgasm along as Tom's hand slid up her top and plucked at her nipples. Isa pulled away, panting lightly as she felt her peak coming. Tom's arm came around her waist again, making every part of their body touch as he thrust a few more times, before biting her shoulder with a groan as he came.

"Naughty," Isa whispered with a giggle as Tom pulled out, having to pull his boxers on to dispose of the condom. By the time he got back, Isa was already snoring slightly.