35

day of babies

day of babies

Typically, the islander's wake up calls in the mornings was the lights turning on and blinding them. But the next morning, they were all awoken by the shrieking sound of babies crying. "It's baby day!" Isa gasped as she poked at Tom till the groaning boy moved his body off of her so she could get up. She grabbed Tom's arm and pulled him out of bed to go see the babies in the foyer. 

"We've got a girl," Isa cooed as she picked up the baby, rocking it to quiet her cries down. "Go get her some clothes, don't disappoint me," Isa glared at Tom who laughed at her. The couples all dressed their little ones and headed out to the garden.

"What are we naming her?" Isa said as the three of them sat down.

"Isabella, after the best girl around," Tom winked and Isa punched his shoulder. "How about, Louisa."

"Oh that's nice," Isa nodded. "Let's do it, Louisa."

"My strategy with the baby, was to stay away from everyone so their baby wouldn't set louisa off," Isa said next to Tom in the beach hut. 

Isa and Tom were sat cuddled on the terrace, cuddling with their little baby and listening as Lana had a breakdown in the garden over their babies crying. Eventually the boys all sat in the garden to watch the little ones while the girls got ready for the day. It didn't last long before the boys all came in to drop off the babies and head back to the garden again. 

The girls kept it together while multitasking, and headed out to join the boys again. The villa was echoing with the cries of babies, and Isa tried her best to shush Louisa after the producers had yelled at them for trying to stay away from all the others, making them come down into the garden. 

Tom and Isa took on a set of bean bags, with Tom trying to pat Louisa's stomach to get her to burp. Isa laughed but she couldn't help but admit that Tom looked good with a baby in his arms. Their family time was interrupted by Ron yelling that he had a text. 

"Boys, it's time to get ready and leave the villa to enjoy some time away with the lads," the boys all began yelling till Ron's phone rang again, the boy screaming as he saw the screen. "Don't forget to bring your babies with you."

The girls then took on the task of screaming, Isa taking the time to give Louisa a kiss and a cuddle before handing her off to Tom with the Pram. 

"I kinda miss them," Isa pouted as she sat on her bed with a robe on, the girls all in similar attire and eating a snack. 

"If this is what motherhood looks like, I'll take it," Jessie said, Isa agreeing. 

"It's so quiet in here without the boys," Isa laughed. "I swear they're louder than the babies."

The girls stayed in for a little longer before heading outside to sit in the sun. Isa and Sanam sat on the sun loungers, baking in the sun and talking about the future. 

"Would you want kids?" Sanam asked. 

"Yeah, I've always wanted a little gaggle honestly," Isa laughed. "But not right now. I want to be married for like a year and maybe travel with my husband before starting to pop em out."

"I agree," Sanam nodded. "I feel like my work has made me even more passionate about it as well."

"That's so sweet," Isa cooed as Sanam laughed at her. Not long after, the two could lightly hear the sounds of crying babies before the boys came into the garden. 

"Bring me my baby!" Isa yelled out as Tom walked over. 

"Look at that MILF," Tom smirked as he pulled Louisa out of the pram and leaned down to press a kiss to Isa's lips and took Louisa out of his arms. "What did you girls do?"

"We had some pampering, relaxed for a bit," Isa said as she rocked Louisa to calm her cries. 

The girls kept the babies in the dressing room with them that night. Some of the babies got little face treatments, and some makeup, while Will went around causing chaos. The islanders had a nice little cheers to their day of parenting, and then had a little dance party with their babies.

"Who would have thought we would feel like a baby disco was a club," Isa laughed next to Tom in the beach hut. 

After an evening of dancing, musical chairs, limbo, and more fun games, Lana was able to read out the winning parents of baby day. "The winning parents are, Tom and Isa!"

"Yeah!!!!" Isa cheered as Tom picked her up and spun her around. "Congrats to all the other mums and dads," Isa said as Tom held her close. After a brief chanting session of Louisa's name, the islanders went inside to put the babies to bed. 

"These kids must be knackered," Isa cooed as she removed Louisa's little dress and let Tom put a little blanket over her. Tom stood up and offered to sing the babys a little lullaby, everyone chiming in to sing 'Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star' to the love island babies before walking off to let them sleep. 

Tom took Isa over to the day bed, laying down. "So we making a baby tonight or what?" Isa winked at Tom as he threw his head back with a laugh. "But really, you did well today. A proper good dad."

"You were a good mum too," Tom smiled, leaning in for a kiss.

"Let's see the photos you took," Isa leaned in as he pulled out his phone to swipe through the selfies with Louisa.