15

Casa Amor

Casa Amor

The next day, Isabella spent her day in the shade. Lana came to give the girl a cuddle. "How you feeling then?" the blonde asked. 

"I miss him," she pouted. "Like these boys are lovely but I want to be with Tom. And I knew that before Casa and this just reinforces it."

"That's how I feel too," Lana agreed. 

Main Villa

"How you feeling today then Tom? You spoke with some of the girls last night and today?" Ron asked the boy as they debriefed that day. 

"I think Isa is a speacial girl. And she has really made me feel like I am like all in with here," Tom admitted. "Not saying falling yet, but that is the path we're on." The boys grinned at him. "And like, I will speak to the girls, but I'm just thinking about her and just thinking, is this something you're willing to give her up for, and I don't see anything like that yet, and I don't know if I will."

Casa Amor

"How are we feeling then?" Lana asked as the girls got ready that night.

"Frankie Is lovely, and we are similar, but he's just not for me," Jessie debriefed as she did her makeup. 

"Isabella, what are you feeling?" Olivia asked the girl. 

"Yeah, I've chatted with a few of the boys but there hasn't been anything past friendship," Isa shrugged. "I can't think about what Tom's doing here, I just need to focus on my feelings and be true to myself."

"Preach girl," Lana gave her a cuddle as the girls finished getting ready before heading to the garden. Lana led them in a toast before the girls broke off into groups and couples. Isabella was sat with Lana and Jessie. 

"We needed this, but we didn't want it," Lana said, the girls giggling. 

"I think the three of us are solid in our decisions," the blonde said. 

"I agree," Isabella nodded. "Like we gave it a shot but it didn't happen. It's not like we've hid in a corner. We've chatted but it just hasn't been there."

Jessie went on to talk about how she felt about Will, the girls literally crying laughing how weird the two were together, but it was perfect for them.

"I think Will and Ron are staying loyal to you two, no doubt," Isa gave them both a cuddle.

"You know what," Lana turned to the brunette. "I don't know if anyone else would have me saying this, but I think Tom will be loyal you know."

"You think?" Isabella asked the girls who both nodded. "I've honestly been trying really hard not to overthink it, because I want him to look at this and think we've got something worth fighting for."

"I really think he's behaved," Jessie agreed. "Like I said, the way he acted when he was with you compared to when I first came in, it's like he's a whole new boy honestly. Like I really think he's been respectful." 

Main Villa

"How has your day been then?" Lydia asked as she and Tom sat on the terrace sofa. She knew from watching this was a place he liked, so when he led her up here, she had to hold back her smile. 

"Yeah, it's been good," he nodded. Lydia's hand drifted to grab his thigh and he twitched back in his seat, putting some space between them. "I know we've had some good chats, and you're a lovely girl. But I don't want to lead you on." Lydia let out a little 'oh' as she sat up straighter. 

"I think I've got something special here with Isa, and I just wouldn't be true to myself to sit here and entertain a lovely girl like you when my hearts not in it," he explained. 

"Honestly, I respect that," Lydia smiled. "I think Isa's a lucky girl and you're a lucky boy. I really hope it all works out for you." The two shared a hug before heading down to the garden once more. 

"Guys, I miss Will," Jessis started the debrief off the next day. "I'm ready to get back in the villa I reckon."

"Me too," Lana and Isa agreed. Tanya went on to speak about her connection with Martin, making Isa shake her head. After the rest of the girls shared their updates, they were quick to put on bikinis and get right into the pool.

"It's so hot I don't want to move unless I'm in the pool," Isa moaned as she leaned on the ledge with Claudia and Lana, the two blonde agreeing. Their bitching session about the weather was interrupted by Jessie's phone pinging.

"Girls, tonight there will be a recoupling where you must decide to stick with your boy who is in the main villa, or recouple with one of the new boys," the Aussie read out as all the girls felt a little bit of anxiety sink in.

"Well shit," Isa sighed