9

heart rate challenge

"How was your night Jessie?" Isa smirked the next morning on the terrace, everyone turning to the brunette and listening to her chat about their evening. As the morning went on, Isabella could tell that Lana and Ron felt awkward with Casey, and it seemed like some of the boys were also feeling some type of way about the situation.

"This shit is awkward," Isa whispered to Tom as they watched Casey and Ron have a seat to chat.

"Yeah, I think he's got a bit of a point but also we know what's there with them two," Tom said, wrapping his arm around Isabella shoulder.

"Agreed," Isa nodded. "Anyways, how you feeling then, you ready to wife me up yet?"

"Oi, you haven't even cooked me dinner yet," Tom tried to act offended. "I gotta see the wifey skills before any of that."

"Shut up," Isa shoved his chest. "What are your boyfriend skills then?"

"Well, I'm pretty good with my hands," Tom smirked, laughing as Isabella shoved him again. "Nah, but I like to think I'm a protective boyfriend. I like to spoil the shit out of my girl, and like it's cheesy, but having a sister I like to think I'm a pretty respectful boyfriend because I see the way she's been treated in the past and that's just not what I want."

"Aw, you're proper cute," Isa cooed, leaning over to kiss him.

"What about you, what wifey skills you got?" Tom asked as she leaned back into her seat. 

"Well, I'm a good cook," she mused. "I will always make sure out outfits are fire when we're going out. I hate cleaning but I'm very supportive, so like find me at all of your matches in your jersey and what not."

"Aw that would be nice," Tom grinned. The two chatted a bit more about what they were like on the outside before Shaq yelled out that he had a text. 

"Islanders, tonight you will get each others hearts racing in a boys versus girls challenge," Shaq read, everyone yelling as they realized this would be the heart rate challenge. The girls got ready for the evening, practicing some moves in the dressing room before the girls sat at the fire pit waiting for the boys. 

Shaq started them off strong, followed by Casey and then it was Toms turn.

"No because as soon as he came out the door I was done," Isabella shook her head. 

When he came out in his little outfit, Isa literally grabbed Lana's hand as she squeaked. "No this is ridiculous," she said as Tom started on the end, giving Tanya his focus before making his way around the circle, ending with Isabella. He made eye contact with her as he approached, a smirk on his face as he grabbed her chin and lifted it, gesturing for her to stand. 

Once she did, he hoisted her up with her legs around his waist before walking around and laying her down on the decking. Isa was grateful she wore pants tonight, letting him have full ability to grind down into her. Isabella didn't know what came over her, but she yanked Tom's head down to meet her lips, pulling him into a very filthy snog as the girls screamed. Tom's hands gave her ass a hard squeeze before he sat back, helped her up and ran off, clealy angling his lower body away from the girls. 

"Hun, are you ok?" Tanyel laughed as Isa made her way to her seat in a daze.

"I have never been more horny in my life," she said under her breath as she sat back down and turned her attention to the rest of the boys.

And then it was the girls turn. Olivia headed out first, starting them off strong. Tanya, Ellie and Lana all put on some banging performances before it was Isabella's turn. She took a deep breath and adjusted her little greek goddess costume before exiting the door. She smirked as the boys whooped as she came out, swaying her hips as she strutted her way to the fire pit. 

She just let her instinct move her as she approached Kai first, hoping her roots were helping her dancing look sensual. She made her way around the boys, licking some necks, sucking some fingers, shaking her ass in some laps, before she made her way to Tom last. She kept her smirk going as she walked to him slowly, leaning down to gently  run her hands up his thighs. 

Once she knew he was hooked, she turrned around and sat in his lap, putting her hands on his thighs and grinding back into him. She grabbed his hands from their place on her hips, pulling one hand to her mouth to suck on two of his fingers before dragging his hands down her chest, slowly moving his hands over her breasts and towards her inner thighs. She gave him a second before she stood up and turned around, getting on her knees between his thighs and looking up at him, smiling as she noticed his chest heaving a bit. She slowly kissed her way up his chest and to his neck, leaning in to whisper in his ear.

"I hope I get to show off my wifey duties later," she whispered, pulling back with a wink before leaning down to offer him a snog. Tom's hands grabbed at her bum before the girl pulled back, smirking before prancing off back to the terrace. 

"I'm just not sure how I'm supposed to function after that," Tom sat shell shocked in the beach hut.

The girls watched as Jessie finished them off, but were shocked to see a blonde in red stalk in with a lot of confidence. The girls all groaned as they realized this was their introduction to their newest bombshell. The girls watched as she did her routine before she got a sit down with the boys, the girls able to hear the conversation as she started getting to know the boys.

The girls were able to make their way down to join the boys and the bombshell, who's name was Claudia. "Hi hon, you alright?" Isabella said as she led the line, hugging the blonde. "Bit weird to meet when we all have barely any clothes on," the two laughed before Isa moved to take a seat and they all got to hear the results of the challenge.

Kai's heart had been raised for Lana, while Tom's had gone for Olivia which made Isabella raise her brow at the red faced boy. Will's heart had raced for Jessie, Jordan's had gone for Ellie, Ron's had gone for Claudia, Shaq's had raced for Tanya, and Casey's had gone for Claudia.

Isabella listened to the girl's rankings, and laughed when her heart rate had apparently gone for Will. She tried not to take the challenge to heart, but definitely would've liked to have heard she got Tom's heart racing. The girls yelled when Shaq announced that they had won the challenge.

As the group dispersed after the challenge, Isa made sure to walk by Tom and say "you're not getting any wifey duty demonstrations now," the girl running inside with a laugh as she heard Tom begin to protest.