31

public opinion

public opinion

The next morning, the islanders all cheered as Kai and Sanam came back in from the hideaway, immediately grilling the couple. Kai didn't hesitate to bring out a whip he had stolen from the retreat, before the girls headed to the terrace. Isa couldn't help letting our her 'aw's as Sanam seemed smitten. 

"You're so giddy," Isa reached over to grab Sanam into a side hug. All the girls came to the conclusion to ban the talk about sports day from then on as well. The girls headed inside to throw swim suits on and head to the garden to get their tan on. 

Samie, Jessie and Rosie ended up chatting, Rosie talking about her ideal man. "I think I'd rather be with the funny one than like, the calm, mature, sensible one," Rosie shrugged. "Like, it's nice that Tom seems like he can do both."

"Yeah, its a trait I really like," Isa nodded. "And I am pretty out there sometimes, so it does feel like he can mellow me out when needed as well, which is something I kind of look for in a guy." The girls chatted about their boy's personalities for a bit longer before they were interrupted by Tanya calling out that she had a text. 

"Islanders, it's time to find out how the public rate you as couples. If you guess enough opinions correctly, you will win a part tonight," she read out. 

"Oh, some feelings are gonna be hurt," Isa said as she stood up to grab Tom and head to the challenge area. 

The couples all lined up, and Sanam read out the first poll. "Who is the hottest couple?" 

"I think Tom and Isa gotta go up there," Kai called out, a few other agreeing. 

"Not gonna lie, I think Jessie and Will. I'm jealous of her body," Isa called out as other names were also put into the ring. At the end, it was Isa and Tom in first, followed by Casey and Rosie and Tanya and Shaq.  Kai read out the results, with the islanders only getting Isa and Tom correct, and missing Kai and Sanam and Ron and Lana from the standings. 

Next was the smartest couple. "Yeah, we don't need to be any where close," Isa shook her head. "I know my strengths."

Kai and Sanam of course were put up there, with Ron and Lana and Tanya and Shaq following. Shockingly, Tom and Isa and Jessie and Will were both missing from their guess, but Kai and Sanam had taken first place. 

For the top three argumentative couples, that was when the debates really began. Kai nominated Shaq and Tanya, and Casey and Rosie, and also called out Isa and Tom. 

"Listen, I get in arguments, but if this is within the couple, not sure we're up there," Isa tried to clarify. They ended up heading to the podiums with Will and Jessie in second and Tanya and Shaq out first. They got 2 out of 3 right, missing Casey and Rosie where Tom and Isa stood. 

Next was the top three couples with the worst dress sense. "Ok, I feel I'm the most qualified to judge this one," Isa raised her hand. The group went on to ignore her.