16

a recoupling for the books

The dressing room was tense that evening. The girls thinking over every possible scenario as they got ready. Isa put on the sexiest outfit Tom had packed her, thinking that if he fucked her over, at least she was going to be looking amazing.

The girls made her way to the little fire pit, meeting up with the boys and sitting until the producers began asking the girls for their decisions. 

Claudia was the first girl to head out, choosing to stick with Casey. Olivia was next up, choosing to recouple with Maxwell. The two were off, and then it was Lana's turn to head back to the Main Villa on her own. Finally the producer turned to Isabella.

Main Villa

"Tom, how are you feeling?" Maya asked the boy as he stood. 

"I think this gave me what I need to come to terms with how I really felt," Tom said, feeling Lana and Claudia's eyes burning into his face. "In here you do have to savor every moment, and I do think I did that."

"Before Casa Amor, you were coupled up with Isabella," Maya continued. "You seemed to be very strong."

"I think Isabella is an amazing girl," Tom nodded. "She has been a huge part of my journey in here, and I think she and I do have something special."

"Well Tom, have you decided to stick with Isabella? Or recouple?"

"Like I said, I do think Casa showed me what I had and really how I felt. So I am going to just stay true to myself," he sighed. "So I have decided to stick with Isa."

"Alright," Maya nodded. "You have chosen to stay loyal to Isabella, but has she stayed loyal to you? If she comes back, and she is not alone, you will be single and vulnerable."

Tom nodded with a sigh, turning his head to watch the door to the villa. He felt his heart freeze when it opened, seeing Isa's head peek out. As soon as the door closed behind her, Tom laughed and let his head drop. Looking back up with a huge grin to watch as she approached. 

"Isabella welcome back," Maya said with a smile. "You can take a breath now," Maya laughed as the girl sagged in her spot a bit with a giggle. "As you can see, Tom is standing here alone, which means he has chosen to stay coupled with you, does that feel good?"

"Yeah, feels very good," Isa laughed lightly, unable to look away from Tom. "He knew, he knew," Isa shook her head as Maya turned to Tom. 

"Tom, how does it feel having Isabella back?"

"She's already giving me shit, it's like she never left," everyone laughed along with him. "But yeah, missed her loads. I am very happy we're both stood here alone for sure."

"Well, Isabella, please go join Tom," Maya grinned as Isa took off in a little run. Tom swept her into a hug, the two sharing a hard kiss before they took a seat.