12

girls chat

girls chat

"So how we feeling this morning girls?" Tanya kick started the terrace catch up the next morning, the girls turning to Claudia who had plenty to say about her first kisses with Casey. 

"I want to know what was happening beside my bed," Lana grinned, turning to Isa who tried to hide her smile as she shrugged.

"Had a little football warm up, thats it," Isa laughed as the girls all gasped and giggled, trying to get more out of her but she kept her lips shut. The girls chatted a bit more before they got ready for the day, putting on some swim suits and heading to the garden.

Isabella sat on the bean bags with Lana, eating her yogurt and being not shy at all about watching Tom do his morning work out. Her blonde friend though was watching as Ron and Shaq seemed to go for a chat by the pool.

"I hope that helps things a bit," Lana commented as she watched the two boys hug. Isa hummed her agreement, the two joined by Tanya and then Shaq.

"How you doing girls?" the boy greeted as he sat down. "Yeah, I just had a chat with Ron, cleared the air."

"I do think Tanya and I wanted to talk to you about this," Lana said. 

"Yeah, like yesterday, you saying something once was fine," Tanya kept going. "The second time was rude."

"The thing with that yeah," Shaq replied. "The other boys were saying the same thing. They felt that why was he over there talking with you lot while we were cleaning up."

Isa decided to quickly step in when she saw Tanya gear up again. "I am going to say something and then leave because I don't think you need to feel like, ganged up on," she nodded to Shaq who turned to her. "We could all tell there was tension, considering Casey and Will weren't helping either and were sat chatting. I don't think it's deep, that's my piece, and I'm going to leave you lot to continue talking if you want," Isa knelt and leaned over to kiss Shaq's cheek to make him feel less berated. "Love you mister."

"I don't disagree with Tanya saying things, but I definitely don't think Lana and I needed to be a part of that whole conversation," Isa shrugged in the beach hut.

Isa went over to the kitchen and had just sat down with Tom when Jessie's phone rang. "Girls, its time to head out for a gossip and a cocktail, please get ready to leave the villa." The girls got hype as they ran inside to get ready for their afternoon.

The girls got set up at their beautiful set up before having a cheers with their cocktails. "Cheers to some girly time. and cheers to wanting men but not needing them," Tanya toasted. 

"I feel like we needed this," Lana said. "Like a time out from the boys."

"Yeah, it's lovely for us to be able to have moments like this," Isabella grinned. "Like what a great group of girls."

After hyping themselves up, the girls let Ellie start off discussing her situation with Jordan and what was missing. Liv gushed about Kai and then Lana spoke about how she was feeling with her and Ron. The girls then turned to Isa who couldn't hide her smile.

"I'm besotted with the boy aren't I," she laughed as all the girls 'awwed'. "Not but it's so weird how time has been so short but the connection is just there? Like I just see more and more of him every day that honestly just makes me want to take him home immediately to meet my parents? And we've both said we do care for each other, and hoenstly I could be happy leaving tomorrow because I just really think we have something that will work outside of the villa, which was all I wanted."

"You two would have the prettiest babies," Tanya laughed as Isa fanned her face. 

"I'll give him his own football team, don't tempt me," the girls all yelled.

The girls then went on to talk about the clear tension with the boys in the villa. "It's clear that Shaq is still a little bit sore over how Ron treated Lana," Isa theorized. "Which, fair. But the two of them are together now, and we are all in here together, I just think if Lana thinks she can move on from it, the boys should be able to give him a bit of grace as well."

The girls agreed, Tanya continuing to speak a bit more about how Shaq's way of confronting things felt to her. "I will say though, Tanya, with today's situation, everything you said was valid. But I definitely think you should have had a bulk of that conversation without me or Lana there, which was why I left you all," Isa said bluntly, the curly haired girl nodding.

"That's fair to think," Tanya shrugged. "I just wanted him to hear how Lana felt the same about It." Jessie went on to commend Tanya and Lana for sticking together through the boy's issues, and the girls all took a moment to cheers to that.

When the girls got back to the villa, the boys swarmed them like a hive of bees. "Aw, did you miss me," Isabella cooed as Tom leaned down to wrap his arms around her tightly.

"Yeah, was too quiet you know," he pulled back with a smirk before pressing a few kisses to her lips. The two of them went and headed to the sofa, having a quick cuddle. Tom got a little debrief on the afternoon before the two literally ended up napping on the couch. 

That evening, the conversations were still on the Shaq, Ron, Tanya debacle. After having a quick cuddle with Tom, Isa had gotten pulled into Tanya's run down of her talk with Shaq. 

"I genuinely don't think it's that deep," Ellie reasoned with Tanya. 

"Honestly Tanya, I hear what you're saying, but I personally do think that a good chunk of that talk with Shaq should have been done with just you and him," Isa said honestly. "That is why I removed myself, because I couldn't imagine how that would make me feel if I was approached like that. And again, I hear what you're saying, but I do think on some level he does have a point there."

"And that's fine but that's just how I saw best to deal with it," Tanya stood strong. 

"Fair enough," Isabella shrugged. "I do think as a couple, you are always going to have things like this happen. Like this is how a real relationship builds, is having things like this come up and then working through them. If you can't, then thats an answer to a lot of things, you know?"

Tanya decided to go speak with Shaq again and Isa went to go join Tom in the kitchen, the two sitting wrapped up in one another while eating some chips. Everyone stopped dead when Jessie's phone rang, calling all the islanders to the fire pit.

The group sat tensely until Tom's phone rang. "Islanders, the public have been voting for the most compatible couple. The couples with the fewest votes risk being dumped from the island tonight."

"In no particular order, the three couples with the fewest votes and therefore vulnerable are," Tanya read out.

"Tom and Isabella," Olivia read out her message, and Isa hated that she could feel the satisfaction from the brunette. 

"It's alright," Isa hugged Tom's waist as she felt the boys tense body. 

"Ellie and Jordan," Shaq called out next.

"Olivia and Kai," Will finally called out. All three couples made their way to the front of the fire pit and waited for Casey's phone to ring. 

"The couple with the fewest votes and therefore dumped from the island is," he read out.

"Ellie and Jordan."

And so the group had to help another couple pack up to leave the villa.