13

After the group saw Jordan and Ellie off, Isa sat on the day bed with Claudia, Casey and Tom discussing the evening

After the group saw Jordan and Ellie off, Isa sat on the day bed with Claudia, Casey and Tom discussing the evening. "It's obviously not nice being in the bottom three and people going," Tom's face was a little red.

"Yeah but I just think of it this way," Isabella rubbed his thigh. "I was in the bottom three and if we'd have gone, I would've been happy. Because like i've found what I wanted in you and in us, you know?"

"Yeah, like I would've been fine going with you," Tom smiled, Casey letting out an aw as Isa pinched Tom's cheek with a grin.

"He's obsessed with me," the girl sighed to Casey as Tom squawked in indignation. Isa went to the kitchen for a bit, eating a cheese toastie before she saw Tom sat with Shaq across the garden, heading to the two boys.

"Do you mind if I join you?" the girl asked as she walked up the step, proceeding when Shaq nodded. She knelt on the cushion to give him a hug, rubbing his back as she could tell he was upset, before moving to cuddle into Tom's side. "I had been wanting to speak with you Shaq, to just apologize for how that conversation started yesterday. I had no idea it was happening and I couldn't imagine how I would feel if it was reversed, so I'm sorry for that babe."

"Thank you," he nodded. "And I appreciated you giving me your point about it but also trying to diffuse the situation when you left. I think at this point it's just the ex comment that is really still getting to me. Like that is a huge thing to be said, for me. I don't want to get into something where someone already has negative ideas about my behavior."

"I can understand that," Isa nodded, letting Tom take over. She hummed her agreement when Tom advised the boy to sleep on it.

"You guys have something good Shaq, and every couple experiences these kinds of things in a natural way as you're learning about each other. So just sleep on it and have a fresh mind tomorrow," Isa closed out the little therapy session, Shaq hugging the two of them before all three of them headed to the kitchen for some chocolate before bed.

The next morning the islanders were feeling the departure of Ellie and Jordan as they got ready for the day. Isa was sat braiding her hair in the dressing room with Jessie, Claudia and Lana when the girls turned to her to chat about her couple. "I don't know if I've ever said this, but like the moment you came in I feel like we got a new Tom?" Jessie commented to the girl, Lana nodding her head. 

"I'll be honest, the first like day when he was in all that drama, I was a bit put off," Isabella explained. "And when I realized like we had that spark, almost from our first conversation, I was a bit worried. But now I'm sitting here and I'm like, he could ask me to be his girlfriend in five minutes and I would say yes. Like I'm not really interested in entertaining anything else."

"I definitely could see myself falling for Tom, and that's scary to say but I know it's right," Isa smiled in the beach hut.

That day was a hot one, most of the islanders sitting in the shade or in the pool. Isabella ended up having an afternoon nap and cuddle with Tom on the daybeds, the two being woken up by Lana calling them in to get ready for the evening. The girls were in the dressing room when Isabella's phone unexpectedly chimed.

"Girls, keep quiet. It's time for you to sneak out of the villa as you are off on a girly get away. Grab any essentials and please leave the villa immediately. #makeabreakforit #casaamor."

The girls all got hyped quietly, grabbing go bags and running out of the villa. The girls were buzzing as they got to explore their new home for the next few days. The girls sat and chatted before getting ready for the evening. The talk eventually turned to how they were approaching this Casa experience, and Isabella was the last to speak.

"I hate to be the debbie downer here, " she sighed as the girls looked to her. "But like, I'm locking it up and throwing away the key. He can do what he wants, but I need to be true to how I feel and my morals in this situation and I just am not going to explore other connections. Like I'll chat with a boy but there's no kissing, none of that."

The girls finished getting ready and then headed outside to grab drinks and keep chatting. They didn't last long before Liv's phone rang. "Girls, welcome to Casa Amor. You will have six new boys to get to know. #girlsonjob #timeforamorboys."

Their excitement didn't last long before the door opened and a group of boys came through.