8

tense conversations

tense conversations

The next morning, Isabella kept her head buried in Tom's chest as the lights turned on. She grumbled as she felt him moving around, pressing a kiss to his chest when he thoughtfully slid her sunglasses on her head. "You lot are too chipper," Isa rasped out as the group all started to chat, Lana leaning over to tug the girl out of bed as the girls headed to the terrace. 

The group went through their feelings after the recoupling, the Lana and Ron situation, and Tanyel's thoughts before everyone headed inside to get ready for the day. Isabella spent the first part of her morning on the day bed, sharing a little breakfast and coffee with Tom before the girl was grabbed by Tanyel to have a pow wow with Lana, leaving Tom with a sweet kiss.

The three girls sat on bean bags, Tanyel and Isabelle trying to talk with Lana. "Baby, honestly, I think you weren't ready to make that decision," Isa gave her two cents. "Like you had to make the call, but you hadn't had the time to figure out how you really felt."

"I don't think you're wrong," Lana nodded. "Like being in bed with Casey felt wrong honestly."

"You just need to really make that decision and commit to it," Isabella encouraged. "Because there is no coming back, you know?" the girls continued chatting for a bit before Isa started feeling overheated. 

"You're getting red babe," Tanyel said to the girl who was starting to feel uncomfortable. 

"It's bloody boiling," Isa huffed, looking to the pool and debating a swim. She looked up as a pair of feet came into her view. 

"You look like you needed water," Tom handed over his own water bottle filled with cool water. "You alright?" Tanyel and Lana took their leave, Tom stealing a bean bag to sit close to the girl as she sipped on the cool liquid. 

"Honestly I probably need to get in the pool and sit on the day beds," Isa sighed, shuffling around to get ready to stand. 

"Come on then, let's go for a float," Tom pulled her to the pool. The two took their time getting in, and then Alessandra Isabella her body around him like a koala and let him wade and walk them around the pool. "How are you feeling after last night then?" he asked her as the two cooled down. 

"I feel good," Isa smiled, pulling back to look into his face. "Like being in a couple with you is great so far you know."

"I loved your speech," he smirked, yelping as Isa leaned in to nip his shoulder in retaliation.

"Behave," she narrowed her eyes, squealing as he all of a sudden released her waist to grab her ass and hoist her further up his body.

"You are feisty," he laughed as Isa continued to glare at him, but softening as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders and leaned in to give him a kiss. The two were interrupted by Casey yelling he had a text.