10

all in?

all in?

"Last night was amazing, you girls smashed it," Will said the next morning while everyone was still laid in bed. 

"You killed it, really," Tom whispered to Isabella where she was cuddled into his chest with her sunnies on.

"Yeah sure, sure," Isa teased him, the boy rolling his eyes as everyone greeted Claudia when she came in. The girls took her upstairs for a debrief as everyone got out of bed. The girls took the time to talk about the night before and get to know Claudia, before getting ready for the day.

Isabella sat on the loungers with Lana, tanning when her eyes caught Claudia sat with Tom. "How do you feel about that then?" Lana asked the girl as she saw. 

"I think as long as the respect and truth are there, it's got to happen," Isabella shrugged. "Like, it  would be a knock before because he's just kind of been the only boy I've been interested in. But if his head turns, then he's not meant for me."

About mid day, the islanders weren't shocked when Claudia got the message that she was going to be taking two boys on a date. She chose Casey for her first date, and then Tom. Isabella couldn't help the pang in her chest but kept the smile on her face as she headed inside with the girls to get the blonde ready. 

The girls walked out of the dressing room where the boys were waiting, Tom and Casey in nice outfits. Isa stood in the middle of the group, waiting to see if Tom would approach her. She looked up as he did, the boy pulling her into his arms, and pressing a kiss to her head. "We'll be good," he whispered before pulling back and kissing her quickly before heading out the door.

After the group had sent off the three of them for their date, Isabella made her way back to the sun loungers, and tanned for the afternoon. She took a quick nap in the sun and was woken up by the cheers of the group as the three came back. Isa followed the girls over to the firepit to hear her debrief. 

Isabella just tried to keep on a smile as Claudia discussed her date with Tom and then her date with Casey. "Did you catch like immediate vibes from either date?" she asked.

"I feel like the chat maybe flowed better with Casey," she shrugged. "But they were both great dates like they both had qualities I am looking for." 

The girls hung out on the daybeds for a little longer before the time came to get ready for the evening. Claudia led their toast that night, the group hopefully giving her a warm welcome. As the group got their drinks, Tom grabbed Isa for a chat. 

"How was your date then?" she asked as they settled into the couch.

"I mean, she's definitely my normal type on the outside," he admitted, not exactly shocking the girl. "And I do think I'll give her the time of day. But I do think you and I have a really great connection and we've built something that I do want to keep on with."

"I mean, I'm ready to commit to you," Isabella admitted. "And I don't want you to think I'm saying that because she's come in. I just think on the outside, if I had met you and we had this spark, I would be all in. And maybe that's just me being someone who jumps in, but that's just where my head is at."

"I do think I'm there too," Tom agreed. "Like I think for me I need to just feel this out for me to feel like I have taken the time to be sure."

"That is fair, but like, I just ask don't drag it on," Isabella said. "I don't want to be sitting here watching you two get that spark and just wondering if I'll be your choice in the end."

"Let's just not talk about that, because I really don't know if I see that happening," Tom shook his head. "Like even on the date I was missing you, I felt like a sap."

"I missed you too," Isa admitted. "And again, this conversation isn't to pressure you, but I just have been the safety girl a few times too many and that is not something I will be doing here you know."

"And you shouldn't feel like that," Tom nodded. "Since you've come in, like, you've just always been on my mind. And for me, once this is dusted, there is not really a chance I can see my head turning."

"Don't say that if you don't mean it," Isa murmured as she turned to him, looking up through her lashes. Tom shrugged and leaned down to give her a kiss.

"I do think Isabella wants that reassurance, and I do want to give Claudia more than one conversation, but I feel like I am ready to fully commit to me and Isa, so it's hard," Tom shrugged.

Later that night, the islanders were talking around the garden when Tom yelled that he had a text, asking all islanders gather around the firepit. Tom stroked Isabella's arm as Lana's phone rang, announcing a boys choice recoupling with the last girl standing going home. 

The girls stood in front of the firepit, holding hands as Tom stood up to choose first. 

"I would like to couple up with this girl, because I think we've just formed a genuine connection. Since she's come in, she's been on my mind and every day she shows me something new about her to like. She's never afraid to tell me how it is, but I am hoping I get to see that softer side of her more because I do care for her and I want to keep building something with her. I do think we have a connection that would last outside of the villa as well. So the girl I would like couple up with is,

Isabella."

The brunette squeezed Tanyel and Lana's hands before walking over to Tom, giving him a hug and a little kiss before the two sat down with his arm around her shoulder and her hand on his thigh. Isa watched as the others boys chose, Casey ending up coupling with Claudia. Isabella could already feel her heart sink as she watched the other girls got picked until it was down to Ellie and Tanyel with Jordan choosing. 

Isabella's eyes welled as soon as Jordan said Ellie's name, meaning Tanyel was going home. The girls crowded her quickly, Isa wrapped her in a tight hug as tears ran down her face. She stepped back to give Lana a cuddle, the two girls having Tom's arms wrapped around them as they watched Tanyel get her round of hugs. 

The group followed her in to help her pack and give her a sad send off.