6

mad moves

mad moves

After grabbing their drinks and having a toast that night, Isabella made eye contact with Tom and nodded off to one of the couches, the boy following her over. "I feel like I'm with a celebrity you know," he smirked.

"Piss off," Isa huffed as she sat down.

"You do look amazing tonight," Tom complimented. "I love the leather."

"I am sure you do," Isabella smirked over the rim of her glass. 

"Who was your favorite kiss today then?" he asked. 

"You'd like me to say you, wouldn't you?" Isa laughed as the boy shrugged. "I'm not spilling."

"That means it's not me then," he sighed. "I'm gutted."

"Well who was your favorite then?" she turned it back to him with a raised brow.

"I mean, I only gave one 10 rating didn't I?" he smiled at her. Isabella shook her head, slyly moving further into his side.

"Whatever, maybe it was good," she sipped her champagne, ignoring his gaze on the side of her face. 

"We should do it again sometime," Tom tried to be cheeky, but it was ruined by the nervous grin on his face. Isa laughed under her breath, turning to look at him almost nose to nose. She looked into his eyes for a moment, leaning in to quickly peck his lips before hopping up and strutting away to the sound of his groan.

Isabella woke up the next day with a smirk on her face, thinking of her interaction with Tom the night before. The group chatted for a bit, talking about the challenge, and Jordan's pillow technique when sleeping before the girls headed to the terrace.

After talking about Lana's headspace and Liv's, Isabella could feel Tanyel staring at the side of her face. "Isa, where you at girl? I saw some moves last night I think."

"Yeah so," she shrugged. "Basically, Tom and I have had some chats and I have said to him that he's the only boy in here I have a spark with, and he's said the same. So the chats have been fun and flirty, so just seeing how it goes."

"Aw, that's cute," Lana smiled, the other girls echoing her.

"Yeah, it's nice," Isabella smiled. "We shall see how it goes."

After the girls got ready and headed down stairs, Lana headed off for her second day of breakfast served. Isabella made her way to the kitchen where Tom quickly joined her. "Can I make you a coffee?" he asked the girl as she got behind the hob.

"Sure hun," she smiled. "You want breakfast?"

"What're you thinking?" he turned to her as the water boiled.

"Avo toast with an egg?" she asked him, grinning as he nodded happily. The two chatted quietly as she cooked and he doctored coffee, sitting at the bar to eat together. "This is like my ideal setting," she commented as she took a bite of her food, Tom humming for her to continue. "A quiet like slow morning, make breakfast together, and eat together."

"You gonna take me to your flat in Manchester then?" Tom smirked as he sipped his coffee.

"What if I want to come to Macclesfield though?" she gasped, the two laughing. "I could feed you before a match, gotta bring the dog with me though."

"Oh have you got one?" he quizzed.

"Yeah, a mini daschund named pizza," she grinned. "I miss him, he's my best boy."

"So I know who's approval I need then, noted," Tom nodded seriously. "How about your family? What are they like?"

"So I've got three siblings, an older brother and two younger sisters. Our mum is Brazillian and our Dad is Greek so we're a loud, loving, crazy bunch," Isabella smiled. "My mum is pretty hard on the partners we bring home, so she'd give you a harder time, but you'd flash that smile and she'd be done for."

"Oh, the smile does it then?" he grinned cheekily as Isabella rolled her eyes. 

"What about your family? How would the reception be?" Isa nudged him.

"So I've got a sister, and I think she's the tough one to crack. Like my mum and dad would love that you give me shit and keep me on my toes. Laura and I are pretty close so I think she's the more critical one," Tom mused.

"That's ok, I can win her over," Isabella nodded. "You behave and once we're out of here, I am going to be her best friend."

"Whoa, getting ahead of yourself are you?" Tom joked as Isa rolled her eyes, standing up with her empty plate. 

"Watch yourself Tom," she narrowed her eyes for a second before smiling and going to sit with Lana and Tanya. Isabella listened to Lana talk through her situation with Ron and Casey.

"He's definitely a flirt Lana," Isabella sighed, feeling for the blonde. "Like, you deserve to get to know Casey after every time Ron has said he wants to potentially pursue another girl. And if you did choose Casey, I think if Ron was really all for you, he should keep pursuing you, because have you not been in that position more than once?"

The blonde hummed in acknowledgement, listening to Isa and Tanya's advice.

"I think Ron Is trying to keep his options open, but not being completely truthful, and it's going to bite him in the ass at some point," Isabella shrugged in the beach hut.

That evening, the talk of the villa was again Ron, Casey and Lana. "I think she should keep things going with Casey, she owes it to herself," Isabella shrugged from where she sat next to Tom on the daybeds with Shaq and Tanya. "I do think she and Ron have a connection, but he shot himself in the foot with the way he was acting, so he can take what she was dealing with for like weeks."

The groups conversation was quickly cut off by the door to the villa opening, revealing Maya Jama. "Hello islanders, did you miss me?" Isabella sat up, her mouth dropping as the woman then asked for all of the islanders to head to the firepit. 

"Im sure you're wondering why I am here," Maya smiled. "Well, boys, tonight is not your night. The public have been voting for their favorite boy, Casey and Jordan as the newest boys, were exempt from the vote. Will the rest of the boys please stand?"

"Four boys have been saved by the public. The remaining boys are at risk of being dumped tonight," Maya looked at all of them. "In no particular order, the first boy safe is,

Will. 

The next safe boy is, 

Shaq," the two boys sat. 

"The third boy safe is, 

Tom," Isa let out a breath she didn't know she had been holding.

"The fourth boy saved by the public is,

Ron."

"That means Spencer, Aaron and Kai, you have received the least votes and are vulnerable. Please come and join me," Maya nodded them over. "Two of you standing here will be leaving tonight, and that decision is not with the public, but will be made by the girls."

When the girls gathered, there were conversations, but Isabella wasn't surprised when Liv was able to talk most of the girls around to keeping Kai in because of her 'connection' with him. The girls made their decision with Maya, heading back to inform the boys that Aaron and Spencer would be heading home that night.