Chapter 3

Chapter 3 Countdown

    【3】

    Island L is very large, about the size of three or four cities of S. The coastal areas are mostly hotels with low floors.

    The danger in the early stage of the tsunami is the flood with fast flow and strong impact. She has to find a strong high-rise building, preferably a hotel with complete facilities.

    Youxi frowned and opened the app for hotel reservations, trying to find a hotel in the city center, but was suddenly dragged out.

    "Xixi, what are you in a daze for? The boat is already waiting, everyone has left, and we are the only ones left!" The

    person who pulled her was Meng Lu, who was a company colleague with whom she had a good relationship in the memory set for her. .

    They booked today's snorkeling activities and other water sports yesterday. There is a large piece of beautiful coral reef about 20 minutes away from the coral island, which is a holy place for snorkeling.

    The group of them had just finished breakfast and were about to leave.

    It is definitely impossible for Youxi to go, but she wanted to test a question: "Xiaolu, I can't go snorkeling today, *#¥& is coming."

    Meng Lu looked puzzled: "What is coming? Xixi What are you talking about, why can't you go snorkeling?"

    The two words that were blocked were: tsunami.

    Youxi tried to tell Xiaolu that the tsunami was coming by writing and typing, but all failed.

    [The host should not do things that are fruitless, the host will be blocked by the world in any way to remind the people of the end of the world that the catastrophe is coming. ]

    Youxi laughed in her heart: I thought you couldn't speak in the last days.

    [The system will not appear unless it is necessary, please the host to focus on the current task. 】

    You Xi: Is the end of the world the real world?

    [Please host to focus on the current task. 】

    If you can't ask, Youxi can only give up.

    However, the test just now relieved her of some psychological pressure. If she could warn people in the end of the world about the disaster, would she say it or not?

    Having said that, she will definitely get herself into some troubles, but she comes from a peaceful age, and she must not be able to change her mind immediately. Being able to give an early warning without opening her mouth will make her feel guilty to some extent.

    Now that she's tried and can't do anything, she can concentrate on the task.

    Afterwards, she told Xiaolu that she had to go back to Island L because of urgent business, and asked her if she wanted to go back with her.

    Xiaolu naturally refused, everyone has been looking forward to today's event for a long time, and Youxi has no reasonable reason, of course the other party is not willing to give up today's schedule for her.

    "Xixi, do you really have something to do, or do you care about Zichen's affairs? I explained it to you last night. I really don't like him. I have always regarded him as a friend. I didn't expect him to confess his love to me..."

    Following Xiaolu's words, some scenes unfolded in front of her like a movie scene.

    In the background of the world, Zichen is a senior from the same university as her, and also the object of her crush. In order to get closer to Zichen, she joined the other company and worked there for two years. Xiaolu is her colleague in the company. She is lively and generous. After joining the company, she often asks her to have lunch with her. She has a good relationship with her, so she knows that she likes Zichen.