Chapter 51

Chapter 51 Emergency Trap

    Lin Wu told You Xi that he chose to walk with them after saving the team by accident, not because he was moved by their friendship.

    He has been to many post-apocalyptic worlds, and has seen too many poorer people.

    He did need to escort a few people out of Hairucheng, but there were too many people in this team, and the difficulty of escorting would be doubled. Even if he still has sympathy, he will not deliberately increase his burden in completing the task.

    The reason why he stayed with them was because of the parasite hiding in the crowd.

    You Xi can use his sense of smell to find out the person carrying the black worm, and thus judge the parasitized person. Naturally, Lin Wu also has his way of identifying it.

    When he first realized it, he thought it was incredible.

    The cause of the catastrophe in this world is parasitism, and all the parasitized people—at least what he saw—will lose their minds, go crazy, and become monsters who only know how to fight.

    Their bodily functions are not dead, but their brains seem to be invaded.

    It was not clear to him whether the encroachment was temporary or permanent. But if it is black worms that invade the human brain, it is understandable to show indiscriminate aggression and violence.

    But to evolve to imitate human beings, or to restore the original appearance of human beings, and look completely indistinguishable from normal people, what kind of existence is this! ?

    Is that still a bug?

    It can talk, eat, laugh, and cry...and the people around "it" don't notice it at all. Not only that, "it" also knows how to guide temptation and lead these people to the hospital, which is too scary.

    Lin Wu was followed by six people. All the men in the team, except for glasses and a boy's father, followed him.

    He took away all the young and strong men in the team, and left the "old, weak, sick and disabled" to "it". This was a very risky move, but because of Youxi, he dared to carry out this plan.

    At the same time, it is also necessary to come to the hospital to get medicine.

    Before the large-scale outbreak of parasites, he went to a hospital. Considering the hemotaxis of black worms, he wanted to go to the blood bank to get some blood bags, just in case, and it turned out that a pregnant woman accidentally fell and gave birth prematurely. Come to the hospital.

    The ambulance arrived at the hospital, and on the way to push her to the emergency room, the pregnant woman lying on the stretcher suddenly screamed in horror.

    She pushed others away and fell off the bed, clutching her painful stomach and kicking her legs desperately. The skirt at the bottom of her was lifted because of her crazy movements. All the people present gasped when they saw it.

    The pregnant woman bled because of a fall before, and the blood flowed out from between the legs, but at this moment, the blood was covered with dense "black lines", and they were all heading in the same direction... That scene, even after a long time on the operating table, is a sight to behold

    . Lin Wu, who had all kinds of bloody wounds, was also shocked.

    This catastrophe in the end-time world is extremely unfair to some women. They don't even have a chance to fight, and they lost at the beginning from the very beginning.