Chapter 321 - 330

.
Chapter 321

    You Xi noticed that Da Feng's wording for help: something happened in Min City, not — something happened.

    Generally speaking, this kind of targeted statement does not mean that problems in the general environment lead to group disasters, but more like problems in the group that lead to personal accidents.

    There was confusion on the other end of the walkie-talkie, Da Feng only had time to say this, but he didn't know who to call "Be careful" to, and then interrupted the message.

    Youxi called again, but there was no reply from the other end. I don't know if I heard it and couldn't take my hands off to reply, or it was too noisy and chaotic and didn't hear it at all.

    She checked the time, and it was about one o'clock in the morning. Although she was skeptical about the "accident"—after all, she had only given the walkie-talkie during the day, but since she gave it, it was also a promise, so she still had to go and have a look.

    She was afraid that her parents would wake up early and find that she was not at home. So after changing into the clothes she was going out, she left a note outside their room door, asking them to contact her with a transparent phone if they had something to do.     This time she didn't go out empty-handed. She took out an escape backpack with food, water, medicine, ropes and other supplies from the Star House warehouse, and put it on her back, and took out a pair of half-finger tactical gloves and put them on.     She didn't spray [sunscreen spray], and as soon as she stepped out of the star room, she was hit by the sweltering heat wave outside. The temperature on the highlands at one o'clock in the morning did not drop much compared to the daytime.     She took out the thermometer and measured the real-time temperature: 18 degrees Celsius.     After putting away the thermometer, she still took out the [sunscreen spray] to add a layer of protection to herself.     The aerobic isolation film that can resist high and low temperature, high pressure, radiation and vacuum is far more practical than other protective props she obtained at the endless train station. Although a bottle can only be used eight times, that is, sixteen hours, but now the spaceship has enough energy, she doesn't feel distressed at all when using it.     It's just such a high temperature, there is really no way not to make people vigilant.     If the temperature this summer is really going to soar to a terrifying height, South China Sea Island will definitely bear the brunt.

    In the past, the ability was not enough, and the means of transportation were not available. It was very difficult to go to Nanhai Island again. But now, low-altitude vehicles and high-altitude airships can do it, and if it is safer and more concealed, the star house can be reset once again.

    If the situation in Xuefei's place is okay, leave more star tools for her, and if the situation is not good, just take someone to transfer.

    There are guesses and coping plans, but to be honest, she hopes that she is wrong. After all, no matter how capable she is, she cannot save the entire planet.

    With such a large area and so many human beings, she still has to rely on herself to get through the planet's catastrophic period little by little... It's just that ever

    since the nebula world and alien space became more in her mind, she has always had an idea in her heart that has not yet fully formed. , I don’t know if it can be implemented, at least—it can’t be confirmed until Xingming’s spacecraft system upgrade is completed.

    Thoughts were spinning in her mind, and at the same time, her steps were fast, taking advantage of the darkness to cover her at full speed, and within two minutes she crossed the high ground and came to the south cliff.