Chapter 131 - 140

.
Chapter 131

    Also stunned by the bazooka was You Zhenzhen who was sitting in the back seat.

    According to the plan, You Xi and Tang Yatong left the hotel for a long time this time, and they were not at ease leaving You Zhenzhen alone in the room when the situation in the scenic spot was getting chaotic. There is no way to rush back.

    But in fact, on the other hand, You Zhenzhen didn't want Youxi and "Qu Yichen" to go out alone.

    It's not because she has any thoughts about "Qu Yichen", she and You Xi are telling the truth, she really doesn't like each other, and was even annoyed by being chased by him in the past.

    Now I don't know if "he" was stimulated by the matter of "his" parents, but he didn't pester her like before, but the problem is, "he" seems to be pestering her mother.

    She knew that her mother was very beautiful, and she looked only in her thirties. In fact, many boys in the school secretly said that the head teacher of Class 1 (Senior Grade 3) was good-looking and temperamental, and everyone liked her class very much.

    "Qu Yichen"'s parents lost contact and disappeared, and may have died. For this reason, she also sympathizes with him, but sympathy belongs to sympathy. "He" can't take advantage of her pity to occupy her mother!

    What is even more unacceptable is that "he" always likes to look at himself with the gaze of an elder recently, and occasionally presses her head in an elder way, and even talks to himself in an elder tone.

    This made You Zhenzhen very speechless, she always had the feeling that the other party seemed to be "doing big things" beyond her age.

    This feeling was present every day, and it became more and more intense. She took into account the matter of Qu's father and Qu's mother, and kept silently suppressing it.

    Until she heard the other party calling her mother "Xiaoxi" behind her back...

    You Zhenzhen: ...

    she finally couldn't help it, and followed her silently while the other party left the room alone two days ago.

    "What's the matter?" The other party stood in the garden behind the building, frowned slightly and looked at her, with a helpless tone, "Suddenly ran out by yourself? Did you tell your mother? Even in the hotel these two days, it's not 100% Be safe, you should at least tell your mother before you come out. Be obedient, don't be too willful, and let your mother worry less about you." You Zhenzhen looked

    at the other party's young and immature face like her own, and her tone was even more helpless when she spoke: "Although I don't like you, you can't like my mother!"

    Tang Yatong: ...

    She froze as she bowed her head and lit her cigarette.

    "I know that what happened recently has hit you hard, and I also know that boys have an Oedipus complex, but that's my mother... This kind of liking is not suitable, you have no future, and there will be no results." Tang Yatong:

    ... ...

    I like your mother uncle!

    "Okay, that's all I have to say, and you can think about the rest yourself." Before leaving, You Zhenzhen added, "Although I admire your courage, I really can't accept you as my father. So..."

    Tang Yatong: ...

    don't go, come back, and speak clearly...

    You Xi found that Tang Yatong seemed to be very haggard after going out to smoke that day, and You Zhenzhen followed her very closely from that day on.