Chapter 74

Chapter 74 Volcano

    You Xi understood after hearing this.

    The two roads leaving the fishing village have to go through the foot of the mountain. If they can't leave before the eruption, given the distance between that mountain and their place, they will be completely blocked here, even if they are not hit by the erupting volcanic rocks, Will be engulfed by magma...

    and volcanic ash, which is not soot but small particles that don't dissolve in water and can cause damage to the airways when inhaled into the lungs.

    Lava, ejecta, volcanic ash, gas balls, all of them are harmful, they have to get out of here immediately!

    "Hurry up, don't hesitate! Don't take chances! Put on warm clothes, pack some water in your backpack, and if you have gas masks, goggles, masks, etc., and wet towels!" You Xi reminded a few words, immediately Turn around and run outside the house.

    Tang Yatong had already driven the SUV outside the gate, and You Qi was in the back seat.

    They didn't take off their clothes at first, but after being woken up by her, they immediately forced themselves to wake up, put on their shoes, put on the two backpacks that Tang Yatong took out from the space, zipped up their coats, turned them out of the window, got in the car, started it, and started the car. to the door.

    After coming to a stop, two young men ran out of the house and went straight to a pickup truck in their house. After opening the door, they turned on the headlights on the roof and pressed the horn hard.

    Two long and one short, then pause, then continue two long and one short, and repeat. This is an alarm signal negotiated by their village to remind everyone that the meteorite is coming.

    There is a vigil in the village every night. Once something is wrong, the horn will be honked and the lights will be on.

    After the two youths from the girl's family did this, all ten or so families in the small village woke up, and everyone hurriedly put on their clothes and planned to run down the slope next to the cliff.

    Under another cliff on the opposite side of the ramp, the cliff over there is not the sea, but a gravel beach. There is a small cave there, just for them to hide.

    But after a few villagers ran out, they discovered something unusual.

    They remembered that it was another family who was keeping watch tonight, but now it was the Dana brothers who were sounding the alarm, what happened?

    At this time, another person who was sitting on the roof watching the night came down from the ladder: "What's wrong? There is no meteorite! Everything is normal, why did you suddenly raise the alarm?" The two young people explained in a few words, thinking that everyone

    would Act immediately, just like their family, but the other villagers looked at each other for a moment, showing incomprehensible expressions.

    "Where is the roar coming from?"

    "That's right, I don't smell sulfur, only sea water!" "Smoke     ?

    Are you dreaming? Where is the smoke? Isn't it okay during the day?"

I glanced in the direction of the mountain behind, but it was so dark at midnight, there were not enough lights around, and the distance was far away, so I couldn't see anything clearly.

    A sturdy middle-aged man stood up and looked like he was the village head of this small village: "Did you get scared by the meteorite attack before? Why did you say a volcanic eruption for no reason? Life is so difficult now, don't If you have the energy to repair the fishing boat quickly, this is the only boat left in the village that can go to sea. When the other two fishing boats in the village were destroyed, you said that everyone can use this fishing boat, so everyone will help. Let you transport the fishing boats up from the ramp. Life is hard now, and soon you won’t even be able to eat if you don’t go out to sea...” As soon as the