Chapter 6

Chapter 6 Survivors at Sea

    【6】

    The two of them took the stairs to the seventh floor first. Yuan Qi, the mother and son, hadn't had breakfast yet, and they were going to the restaurant to pick up the meal. You Xi also took a portion in a symbolic way.

    For breakfast, each person has a box of milk, a piece of bread, two boiled eggs, a quarter of a pineapple, eight steamed dumplings stuffed with meat, plus a bottle of 500ml mineral water.

    The bread is packed in bags, and the steamed dumplings are quick-frozen. They are not freshly made food, and the taste is a bit poor, but as far as the current situation is concerned, it is very good, but there are still people in the restaurant who are dissatisfied.

    Those are the original guests of the hotel, and those who can afford a five-star hotel have a bit of money. They basically didn't touch these things when they had a buffet breakfast before.

    Some people clamored for hot porridge, noodle soup, or bread with poached eggs, sausage, bacon, etc.

    Although the sea water has not receded, the current situation is not too bad. Those who are panicked and worried are naturally not afraid. After all, there are always two to three hundred people in the hotel now. Some people always feel that with so many people, even if they are trapped and cannot leave for a while, there is no danger.

    After all, the tsunami is over, can it happen again?

    After all, they still feel that it is impossible for the rescue to never come. After a long time, even if the rescue on the island cannot take care of it, the rescue on other islands or land will always come. After all, everyone is tourists from different countries. If you don't come to Haiguo for rescue, can't you wait for your own country's rescue?

    It is impossible for the whole world to be flooded by the tsunami, right?

    You Xi, who has no language barriers around the world: ...

    do you want to set a flag like this?

    Compared with some noisy guests, Yuan Qi said nothing, took breakfast for herself and her son, took out a zippered cloth bag from the side pocket of the large backpack, put all the food in it, and then straddled her Before and after, he picked up his son and went down to the eighth floor with You Xi.

    Quite a few people had already gathered in the open space at the entrance of the fitness center on the eighth floor, most of them were women, children and the elderly, and some were slightly injured.

    These are the first batch of people who have been notified to evacuate. There are also other people gathered besides these categories. They probably want to check the situation and see if there are any vacancies left. It is best to evacuate to the mountain earlier.

    Several staff members are registering at the information desk outside the gym, and Seaman is among them. There are many foreign guests in the hotel. He is young and speaks Interlingua well, so it is convenient for him to communicate.

    When registering to the room numbers of Yuan Qi and You Xi, the recorder said a few words to the person next to him, which You Xi heard.

    The hotel knocked on the door one by one to notify, and the people who went to the thirteenth floor to notify had probably not been upstairs for a long time, and they were wondering that they came down so soon.

    Ximan listened, and looked at Youxi quietly. Youxi had a good impression of this young boy, and smiled at him lightly, but the other party avoided her smile with a flushed face.