Chapter 77

Chapter 77 Future Plans

    Probably because they experienced almost all the disasters during the previous journey. After sending away the two E-country teenagers, the rest of the journey became very smooth.

    After leaving the no-man's land, they would pass by some small towns from time to time, with the idea of ​​stockpiling goods scatteredly. Everywhere they went, they would purchase food, water, medicine and fuel in a proper amount.

    Ever since Youxi filled up the ten cubic meter fuel space, every time she refueled, she would feel a strange feeling when she saw that the fuel was running low.

    She wants to keep the fuel space full forever, which will give her a very reassuring feeling.

    She doesn't know if this is a type of obsessive-compulsive disorder. Anyway, after returning to Beijing, the fuel control is strict, and it is impossible to buy freely like now, so while there is still a chance now, it is natural to continue to stock up.

    She was afraid that You Qi and Tang Yatong would not spend enough money all the way, so she found an opportunity to sell two gold bars at a local gold shop, and exchanged a lot of cash to double the stock.

    In this way, they replenished along the way. When they finally set foot on the land of Jing Kingdom, the water and fuel consumed during the journey were replenished several times.

    I don't know if it's an illusion, but as soon as they stepped into the border of Jing Kingdom and saw familiar military uniforms and Chinese people, they always felt that even the air smelled fresher, and they felt a sense of security in their hearts. Along the way, the heartstrings that had always been tense finally relaxed.

    Probably because of the exhaustion and sudden relaxation of the journey, You Qi fell ill after arriving in the first small city of Jingguo.

    She had a high fever and her voice was hoarse, neither medicine nor physical cooling worked, and finally the anxious two sent her to the hospital.

    This hospital is very interesting. I heard that when the second meteorite rain just ended, it was just an ordinary underground shopping mall, but after that, it was rebuilt into the current hospital.

    The underground hospital not only installed a sealed door that can be closed in an emergency, but also reinforced the entire underground building with titanium alloy plates. At the same time, several building units were rebuilt to make operating rooms and intensive care units with various functions. wait.

    It is said that hospitals are at the top of all reconstruction projects. Schools, residential buildings and other functional places are not as important as this one, because schools can be closed and residents can hide in air-raid shelters after warning.

    Only patients in the hospital, especially some critically ill patients and patients undergoing surgery, cannot be transferred immediately.

    Therefore, the hospital is the primary asylum unit.

    Even a small town close to the border can complete the reconstruction at such a speed, and the three of Youxi can't help but have greater expectations for other cities.

    You Qi was hospitalized for three days, and later turned into pneumonia.

    While You Xi and Tang Yatong were accompanying her in the hospital, they began to inquire about the situation of the previous two meteor showers from various sources.

    You Qi's friend did not lie. Compared with country M, which bears the brunt of the disaster, country Jing gave early warning because of news of the disaster in country M, Ying country and other countries.