Chapter 70

Chapter 70 Arriving at W City

    Three days later, W City.

    Tang Yatong squeezed through the crowd, came out from the gate of the ticket office, and Youqi Youxi who was waiting outside immediately greeted her.

    "How?" Yuki asked.

    Tang Yatong shook her head.

    The second meteor shower was nearly thirty hours earlier. Although everyone knew about it early in the morning, nearly fifteen days had passed since the first meteor shower, and people were still able to live their lives.

    Therefore, when the meteorite alarm sounded, it was not yet the time when most people planned to evade. Many people were on the ground, and after reacting, they crazily evaded towards various underground buildings.

    The magnitude of the meteor shower this time is indeed much smaller than the first one. Those who are lucky are just a false alarm. Those who are unlucky are just like the villa area, which has become scorched earth.

    It was only later that Youxi and the other three found out that the most severely affected area in M ​​was in their area during the meteorite attack.

    As for Country J, a neighboring country of Country M, it is said that whether it was the first meteorite rain or the second meteorite rain, the affected area was very small, which led to a surge in the number of people buying boat tickets from City W to City U in Country J.

    Tang Yatong has already asked, and the earliest boat with tickets will be 15 days later. At present, country J has closed the land cross-border passage because it is afraid that a large number of refugees from country M will move north. Only a few cities are open for boats and trains as reception points.

    It would be fine if their destination was only Country J, they could wait in City W for fifteen days. But U City in Country J is only their first stop, and they can't spend so much time on the first stop.

    There are still three months before the next forecast date, and according to previous experience, the meteor shower may come earlier. Although it is not clear how long it will be in advance, the interval of three months sounds much safer than six days.

    The fourth forecast day does not know whether there will be a normal interval. This is a rare opportunity, and they have to seize these three months.

    After the three left the shipping ticket office, they drove back to Tang Yatong's friend's place.

    This is a 40-year-old man from M country, who lives in an ordinary apartment in W city. Fortunately, there is a subway station downstairs, so it is quite convenient to evacuate.

    City W has always been very lucky. The first time it was avoided by the meteorite rain, the second time only a few meteorites fell in the suburbs, and the number of casualties was very small.

    Because of this luck, many people trek northward.

    **

    The way they drove was pretty smooth. There were a few places where the road was damaged by meteorites and the traffic was jammed. They drove to other forks, drove the car into a secluded place without cameras, collected the car and walked through the damaged road. Take the car out of hiding.

    When walking, Tang Yatong kept holding the gun in his hand, mainly for deterrence.

    Fortunately, all the people heading north at the moment were seeking refuge. Given the clear general direction, there were not many people deliberately causing trouble along the way.