Chapter 15

Chapter 15 Escape from Island L (2 in 1)

    【16】

    After the three of them transported the oil barrels to the boat, Lin Wu signaled Yuan Ning to start the speedboat and prepare to leave, while he planned to turn back with Seaman to rescue Youxi. Although she threatened with an open flame, once she turned around and left, the advantage of that threat was gone.

    However, they had just jumped off the speedboat when they saw Youxi walking towards here, dragging a barrel of oil with both hands with difficulty.

    "I threatened them to lose their spear guns. They are coming around now. Let's go!

    " Three barrels of oil, but in this situation, the most important thing is to keep most of the fuel and leave safely.

    Several people boarded the boat one after another, Yuan Ning turned around and rushed out of the gas station area at the fastest speed.

    Behind them, another harpoon came, skimmed the stern of the speedboat and fell into the water. It turned out that there was also a speargun on the wooden boat behind, because it retreated early, but now it chased quickly after detour.

    Lin Wu was glad that he didn't hesitate and struggle with the remaining diesel.

    Two wooden boats came out one after the other, but they were hand rowing boats after all, and the speed was too slow, but in an instant, the speedboat left them behind.

    On the way back, Youxi’s heart was still pounding, and Seaman also sat in the upper cockpit without speaking for a long time. On the one hand, it was because of nervousness, and on the other hand, it was because it was too cold after entering the water.

    "Drink some hot water." You Xi handed him the thermos bottle prepared by Yuan Qi. She has no shortage of these supplies, and it is better to give them to those who need them most.

    Seaman took a few sips of hot water and warmed up a bit: "Are those survivors from Wanghaishan just now?" "

    Probably not, they came here by rowing a wooden boat. Wanghaishan is too far away and they won't take the risk of rowing so far."

    Yuan Ning stared at the waters in front of her, carefully walking through the building, "Island L is so big, there must be survivors in other places. Now everyone knows that there will be no rescue in the short term, and they will become more and more unscrupulous in doing things for supplies."

    You Xi nodded: "I found so much fuel this time, it's not safe to store it on the speedboat."

    Hearing this, Lin Wu said, "Then we won't wait, we will leave today."

    When Lin Wu and Ximan came out, they each Both brought backpacks, because the two left together and the room was not safe, so all important food, water, and medical items were brought. Therefore, instead of going back to the hotel area, they can directly detour to the mountainside near the hotel area and pick up Yuan Qi to leave.

    You Xi said that she didn't leave anything in her room, and she carried all the important things with her in her backpack. So it was finally decided that You Xi and Yuan Ning would stay on the speedboat, and Lin Wu and Ximan were responsible for taking Yuan Qi's mother and son.     "There are a lot of tree branches in the room, so bring all you can. At this temperature, only lighting a fire can keep out the cold. And remember to take the plastic film that was exchanged before." Yuan Ning reminded them.     The return journey went smoothly. Under the instructions of Seaman, the speedboat docked on the side of the mountain closer to the homestay area. There are slopes and the water is very shallow.     Lin Wu put down the fully inflated rubber boat, took two paddles, and went up to the mountain bank with Ximan.     No one has walked on the road here, and no one has cleared the snow. They simply made a non-slip sole with branches and fixed it on the shoes, and used paddles to shovel the snow on the slope, and walked slowly upwards.     Yuan Ning used the walkie-talkie to contact Yuan Qi, telling her to pack her things and keep Yuanyuan warm, waiting for Lin Wu and Ximan to pick her up.     After that, she and Youxi went to the cabin to count the fuel. There are a total of 11 barrels of 30-liter diesel and 22 barrels of 50-liter diesel. However, one barrel of 50-liter diesel has been added to the fuel tank of the speedboat just now, and there are still 21 barrels left.     The two carried a 30-liter barrel and a 50-liter barrel to the side of the fuel tank to fill up the entire fuel tank. All empty barrels were tied with ropes and hung on both sides of the speedboat.     At present, the fuel is barely enough. Even if it is really not enough by then, the distance from the mainland should not be too far. You can use a rubber boat to go there, and you will not be trapped at sea.     The only thing I worry about is the weather. I just hope that the seawater will not encounter the severe snowstorm a few days ago.