Chapter 79

Chapter 79 Prelude to Cataclysm

    At twelve o'clock in the middle of the night, looking out of the window of the star house, the city below the building made her feel a little strange for a while.

    It took her a while to remember the situation in her original world at this moment.

    It has been raining intermittently for more than ten days, and it is obviously December, but the weather has turned hot like early summer.

    Bridges on the same river were damaged to varying degrees due to vegetation.

    Animals all over the planet have undergone various strange changes, large and small. Just this morning, the city was invaded by retrograde migratory birds...

    You Xi gradually figured out the current situation, anyway, he will sleep for a while If not, I started to organize the materials. She moved the perishable items that were temporarily stored in the star room and needed to be kept fresh to the star room warehouse, and then took out other items that would not be damaged in the star room warehouse, and then stored similar types of items together.

    After tidying up, she looked at the almost full Star House warehouse and the Star House half occupied by various items, and felt that she probably didn't need to stock up on anything for the time being...

    Well, there are still a lot of empty space on the aluminum alloy shelf, and some odd things can be added. Everything is purchased based on things that will not appear in a short time after the end of the world, but which the family of three likes very much.

    For example: milk tea, stewed vegetables, health care products...

    Because of the experience of joining the army this time, she found that cigarettes can also be stockpiled in moderation, and in some cases they can be used to inquire about news.

    She had thought about fruits, vegetables and seeds, but these plantings required cultivation conditions, and their family knew nothing about them. What's more, seeds are not a rare item, and they are light and easy to carry. Those who really know how to grow them cannot be out of stock.

    Moreover, for these things that are related to people's livelihood, the state will only save them more than individuals, and she doesn't need to worry about them. Just like what her father said, don't underestimate the state apparatus. All kinds of abnormal changes these days, the country she knows knows, but she doesn't necessarily know what the country knows.

    Her personal power is far smaller than she imagined, the only thing she can do is to take care of her little family when the end of the world comes, and the rest - do what she can.

    Afterwards, Youxi opened the Star House Mall with a star coin balance of 436.

    The star coins after this mission can allow her to directly upgrade the star house for the second time.

    But if this is the case, the remaining star coins will not be enough to buy her two [Powerful Anti-sugar Pills] for her parents, and their physical fitness will not be improved before the next end-time mission.

    Let her wait another month, she is not at ease.

    After weighing the pros and cons, she finally decided to insure the person first.

    She bought three [Strong Anti-Sugar Pills], and took one immediately by herself, which increased her physical fitness by another 50%.

    After the experience of the meteorite apocalypse, she estimates that her physical fitness is about 250 units, and taking another [Strong Anti-Sugar Pill] will increase it to about 375 units.