Chapter 191 - 200

.
Chapter 191 Second level

    Even through the glass, Youxi was disgusted by the wriggling appearance of this thing.

    Then a small piece, only the size of a palm, seems to have no head or tail, but if you get closer, you will find that its color distribution is uneven, and there are traces of lines on the deep and light blood red, like some kind of biological Internal organs or flesh and blood...

    but it can move, and the part sticking to the glass seems to be attracted to prevent itself from falling from mid-air.

    So, this thing is alive?

    But where did it fall from? The car is in mid-air now, it's really strange that this thing appeared.

    Could it be related to this thick gray fog?

    "Mr. You, you should have arrived near the villa, but the visibility is too low, and you can't see the parking platform at all." The parking platform is not big, and it is impossible to accurately park the car under such visibility.

    "Let me take a look." You Xi looked at the glass of the car, secretly concentrating.

    Such thick mist that almost has a sense of substance is actually close to the state of water mist. She may be able to condense it into ice directly, and then control the broken ice to move away, so as to clear the way home.

    However, after a while, You Xi stared out of the car in astonishment.

    This thick gray fog can't freeze ice!

    Just when she was surprised, several blood-red soft objects fell on the car glass. They fell in two places, one was outside the glass near Youxi, and the other was near Jianshou. outside the windshield.

    Because both of them are relatively close to the glass, this thing seems to sense their presence, so it sticks purposefully to the outside of the car.

    As for the mission objects on the car, probably because they were unconscious in the middle of the car and relatively closest to the roof, one or two fell on the roof.

    The more You Xi looked at these things, the more disgusting she became, especially when she realized that they were coming towards them in the car.

    But in the current situation, she didn't know what the gray fog outside was and whether it was dangerous, so she couldn't rashly open the car door in mid-air. So the question is, if she can't open the door and go out to disperse the fog, how can the low-altitude car land safely on the platform?

    By the way, lights.

    She remembered the strong nighttime spotlights installed outside the villa, and immediately called Hei Mu with her watch phone.

    The phone didn't get through. I don't know if she has a signal here or the other party's signal is not good. She remembered the previous post on the Internet saying that the signal had deteriorated recently, and began to suspect that this situation was actually related to the gray fog.

    Just as he was hesitating, a fine light golden light suddenly spread from the gray fog area in front of the car. This light fell between the thick gray fog. aisle.

    You Xi was only surprised for a moment, and immediately got up, directing Jian Shou to rush towards the platform at the fastest speed.

    While the car was driving at high speed, You Xi felt a chill on her wrist. She looked back, and it turned out that the man who was unconscious on the seat woke up.