Chapter 65

Chapter 65 Meteorite Rain

    In the air-raid shelter, it is warm in winter and cool in summer. In the shower room, the cold water is heated by the electric heater, and it is very comfortable to wash on the body. Youxi, who was already ready to go to the subway station and the large air-raid shelter to set up a tent, felt very comfortable.

    The family in this mission world is really awesome. She didn’t seem to do anything, so she told a story, performed a "space fetching" stunt, and then provided a list of supplies. The rest of the things were all solved by You Qi and Tang Yatong of.

    A large number of supplies, trucks, a large number of self-defense weapons, air-raid shelters...

    If it wasn't for World Mission 2, she would have to safely escort Yuqi back to the country, and she felt that she could even stay here until the mission was over.

    But this is just to think about it. The subject of the task has a face similar to Ms. Fan Qi's when she was young. Even if there is no requirement to return to the country in the task, it is impossible for her to just leave her and leave after three months.

    Youxi changed into clean cotton home clothes, applied skin care products, dried her hair, and stuffed the clothes that the three of them changed into the washing machine to wash.

    When she stepped out of the bathroom, she was immediately attracted by the smell of food in the air.

    Since she came to this mission world yesterday morning, she has been running wildly on the road, at the speed of life and death. Except for sandwiches and coffee, she hasn't sat down to eat a meal.

    At this moment, smelling the aroma of fried steak, tears flowed down from the corners of his mouth.

    In the semi-open kitchen, Tang Yatong, who took off her coat and put on an apron, was busy with her head down, while You Qi stood beside her and chatted with her, handing her a spoon from time to time, and beating her with a seasoning jar.

    Youxi went in and took a look, the steak was fried in the pan, the salt and pepper prawns were already on the plate, there was garlic roasted chicken wings in the oven, mushroom cream baked asparagus and salmon vegetable salad were placed on the counter, tomato borscht in the soup pot The soup is tumbling... The combination of Chinese and Western, the dishes are blowing up.

    Tang Yatong looked back at her: "Hungry?"

    "A little..."

    "The steak is still frying, the soup is not ready yet, you can eat some shrimp and salad first." She said, took a plate and handed it to Yuqi, who took it, sandwiched three prawns and some salmon vegetable salad give her.

    In the world picture, among the three of them, Tang Yatong's cooking skills are indeed the best.

    For her sister, You Qi is more ambitious than Tang Yatong. She works from dawn to dusk every day, so she has no time to learn how to cook.

    "You Xi" only knows how to cook instant noodles. She used to go to catch up with announcements, and sometimes lived in a hotel, and Tang Yatong was responsible for most of the three meals.

    She is an agent in name, but in fact she even does the work of her assistant. After all, she is You Qi's younger sister. Unlike other artists she is in charge of, other artists can order takeaway food, but You Xi can't. Even if it is simple, using the kitchen utensils in the suite to make simple fried rice, baked rice and pasta is better than eating Takeaway is strong.

    "Thank you sister, thank you sister Yatong." Youxi likes this kind of happiness of being fed the most, it reminds her of you father and mother in the zombie world.