Chapter 101 - 110

.
Chapter 101 Order Collapses

    An hour later, Lin Wu, who came to Youxi Villa to have a meeting with her, roughly sorted out the current situation.

    For some reason, the system automatically detects that Youxi is a teammate, and automatically forms a team. Youxi is the captain and he is a team member. If one of the two completes the task, the other party will win, and the task will be successful by default.

    But if both parties fail to complete the task, You Xi has no immunity, so he will die, while Lin Wu has immunity and can survive.

    But the biggest problem is that if the captain - Youxi dies, Lin Wu as a team member will also die, and this death cannot be exempted.

    Therefore, this made the whole thing a closely related cycle. For his own safety, Lin Wu had to keep You Xi alive, and in order to keep You Xi alive, he had to prevent both of them from failing in their missions.

    In other words, between him and Youxi, there must be someone to complete the task.

    After figuring out Youxi's world mission, he quickly calculated the shortcut for this team mission: that is to assist Youxi to complete the mission regardless of the consequences.

    Youxi's task is to survive in this SS-level super-difficult world for three months. As long as she survives three months and completes any task on both sides, Lin Wu's task will be successful even if she doesn't do it.

    In other words, from now on, there will be nearly 80 days, and his only goal during this time is to keep Youxi alive.

    As long as Youxi is alive, he will not die...

    As long as Youxi is alive, he will automatically pass the SS level task!

    If unfortunately, he fails to survive the remaining 80 days, then he can only pray that Youxi is strong enough to complete the task by himself and take him away.

    Although it sounds cheating, but after a deep analysis, Lin Wu felt that he was not at a loss.

    First of all, he doesn't think Youxi will fail to complete the task independently (of course, when he is still capable, he will do his best to protect her, and he is ready to block the knife if necessary); secondly, he himself The task is far more complicated and difficult than ensuring You Xi survives 80 days, and he has no clue at all.

    When the SS-level world opened and he learned about the mission, he never thought that the SS-level world could be cleared this time.

    He is already ready for relegation.

    But now, the team task has changed and turned the whole thing around.

    Lin Wu guessed that the automatic team formation might have something to do with the fact that the two met in the mission world twice before and the missions overlapped. The reason why You Xi became the captain is even simpler, because she is a big boss.

    You Xi: ...

    Her smile was awkward and polite: "What is your task?"

    "Find the main cause of acid rain, and form a team to develop a medicine that can neutralize acid rain." Such a task depends on him alone, and The start is acid rain wasteland, he has no clue at all.

    In contrast, he is better at clear and definite goals. With the difficulty of this world, it may not be easy to survive for three months, but at least he knows what to do.

    Therefore, at this moment, his mission is no longer important.

    "Survival for three months is my main mission. During these three months, I may have some side missions. The difficulty should not be high, but it may be a bit cumbersome." I feel like I have tasted something.