Chapter 87

Chapter 87

    Across the driveway, purple and white butterfly-shaped petals sway gently in the breeze in the bright afternoon sun.

    Strings of wisteria flowers are very beautiful. Since the abnormal temperature, many flowers have already ignored the normal flowering period and competed to bloom. But in this district, most of the beautiful flowers were planted in that small garden, which has now been reduced to ashes with the fire.

    The wisteria in front of me is the most brilliant bloom among the few remaining flowers in the community.

    Youxi looked around the window sill, but there were no footprints or other traces. She supported the window sill and jumped out with a light leap. She bent down to pick up a small stone on the ground, stood where she was, and knocked the stone away with her fingers.

    The little stone hit a bunch of wisteria flowers accurately, she let go of her strength on purpose, the stone brought a little vigor, and knocked down several petals.

    You Xi seems to be standing there with a calm expression, but in fact, she has quietly pinched [High Temperature Perfume] in the other hand behind her back.

    If it is a mutated plant, whether it is cold weapons or robbing, it will have little effect. Only by using fire can it cause maximum damage.

    A few purple-white petals fell, and the wisteria in front of me was still swaying silently in the breeze as before, and there was nothing strange about the flowers, leaves, or vines.

    Not only did she use her eyes to see, but she also let go of her five senses to hear and feel, but she still got nothing.

    It seems that these wisterias in front of them have not mutated.

    But there may also be a second possibility, that is, it not only mutated, but also mutated in another direction...

    Everyone waited for more than an hour and the police did not come. It is estimated that there was another emergency and it was delayed. Everyone understands this. After all, the situation outside is not as good as before.

    Youxi and the others had already left the room where the accident occurred, and Xu Yan closed the windows and doors, preparing to open them again when the police came to investigate.

    But when the police didn't come, they were not idle, they were dealing with the issue of keeping pets in the locker room, and now the residents who have pets at home but refuse to put them here are unanimously marked and hostile by other residents.

    The cute cats, dogs, rabbits, turtles, goldfish, hamsters and other animals have become the number one objects of vigilance.

    Seeing that she was not needed here for the time being, You Xi greeted Xu Yan and told him to send her a message when he had something to do, then turned and went back to the building.

    When she got home, she found that her parents, who were always busy in the kitchen these days, were standing in front of the south-facing French windows in the living room, swiping their phones and tablets, and looking outside in a certain direction from time to time.

    "What's wrong?" She felt something was wrong.

    "A hot search just broke out. Something happened in the temporary living center remodeled in the West City Gymnasium." Fan Qi turned her head with a solemn and sad expression that had never been seen before. "It is said that all the people who were placed there died overnight. ...and died silently in sleep..."

    "What!?" You Xi was startled, "Is this true or fake news?"

    Fan Qi didn't say anything, just tapped a few times on the tablet, opened A saved video was handed to her.