Chapter 40

Chapter 40 Hoarding and Buying

    (Including 6000 nutrient solution plus change)

    Wearing a hat and a mask, Youxi walked into a large chain gold store across the road. No matter what age, gold is a rare metal, and it will always be recyclable with a clearly marked price.

    She carried two gold bars in her backpack, both of 500 grams.

    When she was in the zombie apocalypse, at first she only collected some gold items such as rings, bracelets, necklaces and pendants at the counter. Later, she thought of gold bars, and then remembered that every gold store has a safe.

    After that, she specialized in prying these safe doors. She only needs a bottle of [High Temperature Perfume] to unlock the password door that requires various tools to unlock, and it can be done in about ten seconds.

    So later, most of what she collected were gold bars. There are all kinds of weights, from as small as 10 grams to as heavy as 1000 grams, stacked row after row in that storage box.

    Most of the gold bars have engravings and engravings on them, engraved with the origin, serial number, and sometimes some blessing words. Youxi smoothed out the important information such as the origin of the serial number on it with his fingers, and planned to try the water first.

    However, the process was smoother than she imagined. The store never looked at the shape of the gold recycling, and there was no invoice, and only a copy of the ID card was required as a voucher. As long as there is no problem after a period of time, the copy of the certificate will be disposed of, and no information of the guest will be disclosed.

    The price depends on the purity.

    Normal gold bars are all pure gold, that is, the gold content is 99.9%, and it is also the type most commonly recycled by gold shops.

    These two are in her hand.

    She didn't take out all the gold bars in a store, but only took one 500-gram gold bar. The price of gold was 420 per gram. She got a total of 210,000 soft sister coins, which were directly deposited into her bank account by the gold store.

    Afterwards, she took a taxi to a large chain gold store of another brand, and received another 210,000 Ruanmei coins.

    The salespersons in the two gold stores were very happy to greet her. They made a big deal not long after opening the store today, and the bonus this month did not go away.

    You Xi is also very happy, finally free to buy, buy, buy.

    […]

    You Xi: If you don’t want to talk, you don’t have to.

    Youxi subconsciously said something, but remembering that the Star Room System rarely answered every question before, she just said a word and gave up.

    A day ago, the system told her that the mission of the end of the world can indeed be opened in advance, but there will be some problems in the end of the world when it is opened in advance.

    Youxi: What kind of problem?

    [The 24-hour preparation time will be shortened to 1 hour, and the difficulty of the last days may increase. ]

    You Xi: How difficult will it be, and the ending will be death?

    [The end-of-the-world world that the host can currently travel through, there is a range limit for the difficulty change value. ]