Chapter 111 - 120

.
Chapter 111 The State of the World

    The reason why Xu Yan chose the tenth floor for the meeting was naturally because of the plants outside.

    The residential building is a fully enclosed building with a solid body and glass. The overall condition is good, but the exterior wall and glass are also blocked by the dense plants that grew overnight in the community below the third floor.

    Most of the hall on the first floor facing the north entrance and exit is made of glass, and it has been completely submerged in the green sea at this moment. Trees with thick branches stand upright, the cracked floor tiles are propped up and down, and are covered with various weeds and moss.

    Most of the trees are tall, with intertwined roots, and some of them can vaguely distinguish the species, and some grow strangely, like alien plants.

    There is a tree that grows close to the glass wall, crushing the gray floor tiles outside the building. The dark roots are exposed, intertwined, and some even climb up the glass, like monster tentacles, extending from this end of the glass wall to the The other end, together with the exit door, was entangled.

    If the meeting is held here, it will only make everyone's emotions more broken and desperate. That's why he chose the tenth floor for the meeting.

    There is a house on the tenth floor that is vacant, with only basic hardware and no furniture. It has been empty for a long time.

    At this time, every household is tight with their own food and supplies, and guests are not welcome. It is more convenient to choose to hold meetings in empty rooms.

    The meeting time was ten o'clock in the morning, and You Xi and Fan Qi walked down the stairs pinching each other. Originally, she alone was enough for this kind of occasion, but Fan Qi was also locked up in the room for a few days, expressing that she wanted to come out to see the situation.

    Your mother took the initiative, and Youxi felt very good, so she withdrew from the main position, holding Fan Qi's arm all the way behind half a step.

    When Xu Yan saw them, he first greeted Fan Qi politely, and then smiled at her: "You look pretty good."

    The residents soon came one by one, and there were more people than when we went to the community supermarket last time. I know each other, but I don't know if I'm here or not.

    Although Xu Yan organized the meeting, he was only in charge of informing, those who wanted to come would come, and those who didn't want to come would not be forced. He waited an extra ten minutes, and then indicated that the meeting had started.

    He knew that everyone was flustered now. After all, it was only because of the danger outside that the government did not recommend going out, and everyone dared not go out. But now, ordinary people without certain equipment can't go out even if they want to.

    With such a dense plant, just identifying the direction is a big problem.

    He said that he had gone to the lobby to check the situation before going upstairs, and now if someone wants to go out of the building, they have to smash the glass or cut off the roots of the plants.

    Of course, there is another way, that is, after turning on the elevator, take the elevator to the underground garage and leave from the garage.

    The exit of the garage is on the other side, and they couldn't check the situation in the building. Perhaps the plants are more dense than here. But the garage exit is open after all, and the stairwell of the underground garage cannot be surrounded by plants, at least there is no need to break the door lock when leaving.