Chapter 33

Chapter 33 The Cruel Youxi

    You Xi had already understood the problems of Zhao Zheng, his team and his little girlfriend from Leng Mian's few words just now, she clicked her tongue: "Do you know where I am going, she opened her mouth and said that she would follow me, the team she finally formed , don’t want them anymore?”

    “You can’t go to a dangerous place with your parents. You can get an RV from inside, but you don’t have the idea of ​​staying in a camping base, which means that the place you want to go is at least better than a camping base. It's better, and it's safer."

    You Xi looked at him, a little surprised, so it doesn't look like he's particularly stupid.

    "As for the team... I never thought about forming a team. At that time, I just wanted to live together as a group. Who knew it would become like this now. I'm too tired. I don't want to do it anymore. What the hell, I just want to kill the zombies as fast as I can, and try to survive!"

    Zhao Zheng looked down at the machete wrapped in leather in his hand, "Probably because I'm too stupid, I always can't figure it out, it's already the end of the world, why? In addition to zombies, human beings always plan to deal with other human beings?"

    "Have you ever killed anyone?" Youxi's cold voice sounded.

    "No." Zhao Zheng looked up at her, "The most serious time, someone in the team pushed me and wanted me to help him block when we encountered a group of zombies. I cut off his hand.

    " I know, but in this kind of world, it is very difficult for a person to survive even if his hand is chopped off.

    When Zhao Zheng was pushed towards the zombies, he realized for the first time that he was so close to death. Later, he survived to settle accounts with that person, and really wanted to kill him directly.

    But in the end, he still didn't kill directly. Others lost their humanity, but he still had it. Even if there was not much left, he didn't want to wipe out the last bit of humanity for this kind of scum.

    You Xi glanced at Leng Mian again, and said, "You decide whether to let him be together."

    "Me?" Leng Mian was surprised.

    "Well, with you in the car, of course you decide."

    Leng Mian looked at Zhao Zheng, who also looked back at her, his expression tried to be calm, but there was still a trace of nervousness leaking out.

    Leng Mian didn't want to cause trouble for You Xi, but if she was the only one, learning to drive would indeed be a big problem, and she was afraid that she would not be able to handle it alone and would drag You Xi down.

    So she thought for a while and said, "I think it's okay if you're the only one. But the question is, is it really just you?"

    Zhao Zheng was overjoyed: "Don't worry, I'm the only one!"

    Seeing that the two had reached an agreement, You Xi said to Zhao Zheng again: "It's agreed, I just let you drive along the way, you have to take care of the food and water supplies yourself, and I will definitely take care of my mother's safety first if you encounter danger. Don't count on me if you get into trouble yourself." I will come to rescue you on purpose.

    Of course, I will not interfere with your supplies and your decisions. We are just partnering, and the deadline for partnering is to reach the next official shelter, is that okay?" "Yes! Of course!" Like

    this The model is exactly what he hoped, so naturally he agreed.

    "Okay, it's lunch time, I'll stay here for an hour."