Chapter 30

Chapter 30 Stockpiling and inventorying

    At this moment, Youxi knows nothing about what happened here, or what happened a few intersections away.

    She wiped the liquid from the Tang knife on the zombie's clothes, and walked into the fruit and vegetable store vigilantly. The vegetables and fruits inside were obviously taken by someone in the chaos, and the remaining quantity was not much, and they were scattered all over the floor. Most of the ones left on the shelves are also broken.

    From the small door on the side, I heard movement outside, and there was a hoarse sound and banging on the door. You Xi twisted the door, and the door was locked from the inside. She adjusted the angle and kicked the door open.

    A female zombie was knocked open by the door, and then rushed forward again. Instead of hiding, she raised her foot against the zombie's chest, raised the Tang knife directly, and stabbed the opponent's eye socket.

    Inside the small door is a small warehouse similar to a cold storage room. There are quite large foam boxes on one side of the wall, inside are bags of vegetables packed in transparent bags, and a lot of them are piled up on the other side of the wall A whole box of fruit.

    Apples, pears, oranges, tangerines, bananas, fruit cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, grape raisins...there are quite a few varieties, adding up to about 30 to 40 boxes. Because the power has not been cut off and the refrigeration is running all the time, they are all well preserved.

    She went out to cut off the surveillance in the store, and then collected twenty boxes of various fruits into the Star House warehouse.

    Two boxes of vegetables on the other side were stained with black and red blood, which should be the blood of the female zombie just now. I think the owner of the store was bitten in the chaos, and then hid in the warehouse and locked the door, but still changed. Can't change the fate.

    There are also many types of vegetables, such as cabbage, greens, spinach, lettuce, leeks, and other common green leafy vegetables, potatoes, onions, radishes, eggplants, tomatoes, yams, sweet potatoes, corn, green peppers, broccoli, shiitake mushrooms, oyster mushrooms, enoki mushrooms, onions, ginger, garlic, soy products... Remove blood

    stains Yes, the remaining clean ones add up to more than 30 boxes.

    She glanced at the remaining space in the Star House warehouse, and still took twenty boxes of vegetables into the warehouse, directly occupying the space originally reserved for the car.

    Later, she found that there were still whole boxes of eggs in the corner, one hundred per box, about eight or nine boxes, and she took four boxes into the warehouse.

    Next to the fruit and vegetable store is a shop that specializes in selling beef and mutton. The situation is similar to the fruit and vegetable store. There is also a warehouse behind it, but it should be a freezer with a thick door.

    She cut off the monitor first, and then melted the door lock with [High Temperature Perfume].

    There were no zombies inside, and the iron shelves were filled with all kinds of frozen beef and mutton. She still took half of the beef and mutton into the warehouse, and when she came out, she conveniently closed the unlocked iron door of the freezer.

    Youxi doesn't like to do things too badly. It is impossible for her and Youfu and Youmu to eat beef and mutton every day. What they have collected now is enough for them to eat for one or two years, and the rest will be kept in the freezer , for later generations.

    When she was about to get in the car and leave, she saw a shop specializing in snail noodles opposite her. She turned her foot and walked in again without holding back.