Chapter 8

Chapter 8 The Hoarding Plan

    【8】

    Youxi's words changed everyone's face drastically.

    The middle-aged woman in a family of three put her arms around her son in panic: "Then what should we do? Aren't we going to be trapped on this island forever?

    " Someone will definitely come to rescue us!"

    "Yes, this situation must be temporary, with so many people on the island, how could there be no rescue?" "

    But the Haiguo government is too busy to take care of itself, how can they send rescue "

    It's okay, even if there is no rescue from the Hai Kingdom, our Jing Kingdom will definitely have one!" "

    But when will we have to wait?"

    ...

    Several people began to chatter, Fang Zichen frowned and did not speak.

    Among the people in the room, he, Xiaolu, and Mangmang were in the worst situation. When they participated in the sea project, their belongings and mobile phones were all in the locker, and all their luggage and belongings disappeared in the tsunami.

    The bread, water and water at hand were all given to them by Youxi just now, but in this situation, everyone didn’t have much food in their hands. They originally hoped to go to Wanghaishan with the rescue team to get some supplies, and then waited for the people outside. Someone came to get them out.     But now L Island has no external rescue in a short period of time, which means that supplies, water, and medicine are all limited, and I don’t know how long I can last after going to Wanghaishan... Meng Lu is not as far ahead as Fang Zichen thinks, she     just Knowing that she is tired and hungry now, although the bread can fill her stomach, it is not delicious at all, and there is only one bag, and the three of them will lose one point.     Her beautiful and expensive skirts, shoes, various skin care products and cosmetics, as well as her mobile phone, wallet and passport were all lost in the tsunami.

    Now she has nothing to wear, no shoes, no sense of security at all, all kinds of panic in her heart: "Then shall we go to look at Haishan? When we came here just now, the third rescue transfer outside has already started. They said that there is still the last batch of rescue ships, if we don’t go and stay here..."

    Needless to say, everyone knows the following, the hotel is all gone, what can they do if they stay?

    "Wanghai Mountain is definitely going." Lin Wu said, calming everyone down again, "The water and electricity here will be cut off at any time, and the supplies are being transferred to the mountain by the rescue team, so there is no point in staying." "Then what are we still doing here?

    " ?” Meng Lu spoke again, she wanted to get some water while the hotel staff were still there, and then asked if there were any shoes and a change of clothes. She was wearing a swimsuit under her T-shirt, and even a pair of trousers. No.

    "I'm going to get some supplies first, and then go to look at Haishan." Lin Wu finally got to the point.

    His plan was not to go with the rescue team's boat, but to take the old speedboat that Yuan Ning drove over from the sea.

    They have their own boats, and find a shopping mall that hasn’t been flooded yet. Taking advantage of the fact that the rescue team is still saving people and it’s too late to search for all the supplies, they first get some water, and then go to Wanghaishan together, find a restaurant or a homestay, Everyone lives nearby, and we can take care of each other when there is a situation.