Chapter 55

Chapter 55 Star House Upgrade

    The two people's journey northward was smooth, the farther they were from the sea, the less they would encounter black bugs.

    During this period, they have been listening to the radio. It is said that the researchers in Yuancheng have taken the lead in developing a portable insect repellent ring that prevents black bugs from attaching to the hair of the clothes.

    The principle of this insect repellent ring is the same as that of the insect repellent ring made by blood worms. It synthesizes a medicine that can emit bloody smell and installs it in a portable ring. This ring can be fixed on the bag or on the feet. Or on the wrist.

    The blood energy medicine inside will attract the black worms attached to the human body, and every eight hours will block the space where the black worms are, and the gunpowder inside will automatically ignite, burning all the black worms to death.

    After that, just pour out the ashes, replace the insect charge pack, and reload the gunpowder.

    It's just that this insect repellent ring is still in the experimental stage, and there are still various problems that have not been completely resolved, but at least it has given the public hope.

    It didn't take long for different classifications of parasites to be published.

    The most common parasites of emotional riots are only incomplete parasitized failed bodies. What everyone should be wary of is the complete parasitized advanced intelligence body, so as to prevent it from becoming a "hotbed" unconsciously... All kinds of information are mostly from the

    original What was passed on in the city must have been the result of Qi Zhen's team's report.

    After that, they also saw the news on the car TV, and learned that on the other side of the ocean, several cities near the sea had been completely wiped out, and the cities were full of giant black worms wandering wantonly. Swallowed clean.

    The footage was taken by a drone, and giant black worms swarmed on the city streets, bigger than what they saw in the hospital.

    Those cities are like real hell.

    In contrast, the situation in this country is much better. The black giant worm crisis in Hairucheng was strangled in the cradle, and the message brought out by Qi Zhen's team also made other cities take strict precautions and vigilance. Except for the two seaside cities where black giant worms had already appeared, other cities began to strictly control the situation. Troubleshoot.

    The country began to manufacture flamethrowers in large quantities and develop flame throwing bombs in order to deal with such giant black bugs.

    In addition to the official patrol team, many cities also offer rewards for the public. Once you find someone around you emitting a strange smell, speaking strangely, having a strange expression, or directly seeing the traces of a black giant worm, you can immediately call a special direct number to patrol The team will rush to eliminate the threat in the shortest possible time.

    Those who report successfully can get various types of rewards: sealed packaged food and water supplies, an upgraded version of the seamless protective safety honeycomb bag (for girls in special periods), qualifications for occupancy in insect-free sterilization rooms (for pregnant women), and trial version Insect repellent ring and so on.

    The whole world is invaded by catastrophe. Once the human body is parasitized, it cannot be recovered. Black worms are everywhere. Injury is tantamount to a death sentence. It may even become a "hotbed" of ignorance at any time... In the future human history, this is destined to be A dark age of pain and confusion.