Chapter 91 - 100

.
Chapter 91 Planetary Viruses

    Compared with the panic and chaotic screams when everyone woke up early in the morning and discovered the mutation of animals and plants, this time, the early risers became extraordinarily quiet after watching the changes in the city outside.

    Because most of the trees grow up to two or three floors, those residents living on the lower floors really thought that they had shrunk into the forest for a while. It was already dawn, but the outside of the windows was dark and green, with only slight mottled spots of light , Through the gaps in the branches and leaves.

    The outside is full of vitality, but the inside of the building is dull and dead.

    This vibrant green is creepy.

    In the past, everyone yearned for nature, and they wanted to enjoy a moment of green and fresh air when driving a car for a long distance. But now, everyone just wants to break free from this terrible green sea.

    Plants represent variation, danger, the loss of normal social life, and the mediocre but peaceful life gone forever.

    Earthquakes, tornadoes, bridge collapses, retrograde migratory birds, giant insects, thunderstorms, and all-round mutations in animals and plants have caused many people to lose their families and their original lives.

    But now, people who thought that everything was about to get better, that they saw hope, that they could see the light as long as they persisted, are tired.

    Lie flat, the world will not be better anyway.

    They used to be the masters of this planet, standing at the top of the food chain.

    But this planet is sick, and it squeezes their living space like crazy. They all live in the same world, and those low-level animals with no IQ have mutated, birds, reptiles... the lower the level, the more they change. There are more directions, but human beings are still the same as before.

    On this day, from early morning to noon, most of the people in the city were either trembling with fear and dare not go out, or they were tired of continuing to work hard and fight, and decided to shrink back, eat and die... So, most of the people didn't

    notice , The greenery all over the city is quiet, and has not launched an attack on the humans in the building.

    Deep in the vegetation, the branches and leaves are densely intertwined, and many mutated insects and birds can also be seen. The natural food chain is still there, but the final victory or defeat depends on the current body shape and characteristics.

    One after another, vicious fights took place in every corner of the Shrouding Forest. It was actually a correct choice for humans to stay inside the building.

    At least they won't get involved in a fierce fight inadvertently because of their black face, and become a pond fish that suffers; at least, most of the mutated animals and plants in the city today have no intention of actively attacking humans.

    Of course, only most of them.

    While the people were silently trapped in the building, somewhere in the city, in a meeting room of a building with tight security, someone got into a dispute.

    Those who advocated a comprehensive clean-up accounted for more than half of the meeting members, those who advocated to wait and see what happened first, and those who thought twice before acting accounted for about a quarter, and the rest were abstaining.

    Seeing that the result of this meeting was going to be one-sided again, a certain elderly botanical expert couldn't help it, and took the case.

    "...Is the fire useful? How many people were dispatched last time, and how long did it take to barely clean up those mutated animals and plants? Have you seen the outside now? Now it is not animals and plants that appear in our city, but our city Trapped in the world of animals and plants! Residential buildings with less than three floors are buried in the vegetation. How do you burn the house with people!? Even if you rescue people,