Chapter 281 - 290

.
Chapter 281 Special Rescue Mission

    Lu Yong regretted accepting this team task.

    Their team has been at this site for more than 20 days. In the past 20 days, the site level has been raised from B to A. The single-player simple task that was released once a day or two has also become a few days. High-intensity rescue missions.

    But obviously, effort and gain are always proportional. The previous single-player simple tasks were mostly to track down some clues, and the danger was not great, so the rewards were relatively common. They were basically some drinking water utensils, and occasionally some protective clothing would be dropped. Supplies such as disinfectant are rare to drop props and skill cards.

    But since the first human body exploded in the ranch, and the town of Auer began to clean up and disinfect, the number of tasks began to increase dramatically.

    The risk of them doing missions outside has become higher, and the rewards they drop are almost mainly protective equipment and prop skill cards. Occasionally, they will drop such good things as thermal weapons, space expansion, and infinite currency coupons.

    Although everyone is very busy and tired, they are very motivated to do tasks. After all, such a straightforward task method is far simpler than those tasks that require thinking and looking for clues.     Thinking about it now, they were probably fascinated by the generous rewards, and the previous one-person rescue missions were more cooperative, so they forgot that when disasters happen, human nature will always be tested in various ways people's hearts.     This is a team task, because there are many rescue objects and the task process is long, so the whole team needs to complete it together.     The destination of the mission is a university campus in the south of the city near the east district. The main targets of the rescue are two professors, and the secondary targets are four students.     Not only did they have to take them out of the school safely, but they also had to go deep into the research room in a certain area of ​​the school to obtain the research samples and materials of the two professors before, and finally send the professors and the samples to the troops in the southern suburbs of Fran for temporary refuge. Place.     The rewards of the missions are hidden rewards. According to previous experience, it is very likely to drop train tickets, very useful skill cards and hidden station information directly.     The mission went well at first, and they found the professor and students who were trapped in the gym room.

    When the school was in chaos, everyone was in class, and a few bacteria parasites appeared from nowhere, chased people and exploded, quickly infected a group of humans, and then a vicious circle began.

    The students fled for their lives in all directions. Some of them panicked and stepped on the ground with broken meat and internal organs. They were infected within a short distance.

    These students happened to be in the professor's office. The professor had been studying the recent high fever and hematemesis caused by unknown reasons. He found the chaos outside and reacted quickly. He immediately found out the N95 masks in the office and asked everyone to wear them.

    They escaped from the teaching building together and found that the school gate was blocked by bacteria parasites. They planned to evacuate through the back door, but it was the most chaotic time, and there were parasites everywhere. In the end, they failed to reach the back door and hid in the stadium Next to the sports room.

    The sports room is a semi-basement with no windows and a solid door, so they persisted for one night.

    Among the six students, only two students had their mobile phones on. At first they tried to make calls, but found that they couldn't get through, and because of the basement, the signal was intermittent.