Chapter 47

Chapter 47 Parasitic

    About ten minutes later, in the warehouse on the second floor, a boy wearing glasses tried to ask: "Have they all... come     out

    ?     " , Stretch out your hands a little so that the worms can crawl clean."     "Woo... I dare not open my eyes... My legs are weak again..."     "Don't be afraid, Mom is here..."     A girl with a ponytail looked at her. Glancing at the short-haired girl who was leaning towards the middle-aged woman's arm, she said with a serious face, "Zhou Yun, can you stand still? Otherwise, the insects won't be able to crawl clean after a while!" "But I'm afraid..." "You're almost done     !     " It’s been a few days, are you still afraid?”     The short-haired girl named Zhou Yun still leaned against her mother with her eyes closed. She was just afraid of bugs. Since she was a child, this kind of bugs was what she was most afraid of. This was a physiological reaction, and there was nothing she could do about it.     She knows that her performance has been particularly poor these days, but she doesn't want to, but every time she is called by Chen Jia sneeringly, and she is uncomfortable when she accepts other people's glances: "Chen Jia, I am your cousin, are you polite?" ?”

    Chen Jia frowned, and wanted to say something, but the girl who stood beside Chen Jia with her hair tied into a ball pulled her down: "Jia Jia, stop talking, be careful." Now

    , Several people were quiet. They stood there, waiting for the bugs on them and the bugs in the room to crawl towards the heavy aluminum and iron bowls due to hemorrhage. Then they all breathed a sigh of relief and sat down to rest. .

    Someone ran to the four corners carefully, and was quite happy after seeing the black worms rolling in the blood, saying that fortunately the bowl is big, and the ones that can't crawl are everywhere, and they can wait until tomorrow morning to burn them together.

    Most of the girls chose not to watch it, just kidding, it's almost time for dinner, can I still eat after watching it?

    Humans are always wise.

    They found that bugs also had a range of hemotaxis, and that the range increased or decreased depending on the amount of blood.

    The amount of blood now is the result of their attempts a few times. It can attract the space where they temporarily live and their own worms, but it will not attract other worms downstairs.

    In this way, it is equivalent to making a simple insect repellent circle.

    And the person who came up with this method and sneaked into the hospital full of patients to get the blood bags was that handsome tall and thin boy.

    He is not their classmate, and he rarely speaks out when he is a partner. He is very courageous and skilled. When he encounters the parasite a few times, he is the first to strike and suppress the opponent.

    Because his usual appearance is too cold, people in the team don't dare to talk to him, but they all rely on him and hope that he can stay in the team forever and act together with them.

    It was soon dusk, and although there was still power in the city, they usually left their lights off for the night.

    The parasites are irritable and violent, losing their minds and madly attacking each other and everyone, but at the same time they also retain their human characteristics, for example, they will be attracted to seeing light in the dark, and they will also be attracted to hearing sounds.

    Therefore, before dark, they will drink up their share of food, eat their meals, solve their physical problems, and rest quietly when night comes.