Personal driver

Even though it was hell dark, I could feel his intense stare. I gulped harshly, and tried to keep a distance between us.

What was he trying to do?

"Sir!"

I shouted, moving my face away from him. He flinched, coming into his senses.

"I-I'm sorry!"

Really? Rude ass said sorry?

I tried to open the door, pushing it. In no time, we fell on the floor hardly. He quickly stood up dusting his clothes and left.

What-

Sighing in frustration, I fixed my clothes and hair and left the room. Walking towards the cabinet, I felt weird to face him again after this incident.

I don't know why, but it felt awkward.

I entered inside to see him working on his computer. Without sparing a glance at me, he took out few files and placed them on the desk.

"Complete these files today. From tomorrow, we'll have busy schedules. So focus on your work."

"Okay"

He paused his work and glared at me, raising his eyebrow.

"Sir"

I completed my sentence and rolled my eyes. I picked up the files from his desk quickly.

"You'll have a personal driver from tomorrow. He will arrive at your place 30 minutes before your work time."

What? A personal driver?

My face suddenly lit up, hearing those words. I nodded in response and walked towards my cabin.

Finally! Now I don't need to travel by bus anymore!

I smiled and began taking notes.

.
.

Glancing at my watch, it was already 7 pm.

Yawning, I walked outside my cabin and placed the stack of files on his table. He glanced at me once, and returned to his work.

"Don't be late tomorrow."

I hummed in response.

"And don't forget the rules."

I stared at him for a while, and left.

Dumb rules.

Walking towards the bus stop, I felt a pair of eyes on me. Turning back, I couldn't see anyone.

Sighing, I started walking again. Just then, I felt someone really close to me. Just few centimeters away.

Before I could turn back, two strong arms grabbed my waist, and made me turn around. I let out a gasp, and in no time I saw the person infront of me.

"Yah Soobin! Why do you have to scare me like that?"

I hit his chest playfully, and he let out a small chuckle. His dimples were visible, which made me adore him more.

Smiling, he led me towards his car. I raised my eyebrow in confusion.

"We're going to eat"

My face suddenly lit with joy, as I quickly jumped on the passenger seat. He got inside too, and began driving.

"I missed you y/n"

He spoke suddenly, which made my heart stop for a second. I looked at him blushing, as he kept smiling.

"I missed you too"

"How's your job going?"

"Good."

.

Chatting about our work life, we reached the cafe. As soon as we entered, the smell of sandwiches and coffee hit our nostrils.

Yup, this cafe was famous for its huge delicious sandwiches and american coffee.

I hummed in response, closing my eyes.

We ordered some sandwiches and coffee, and took our seats in one of the corner.

I felt really happy to have Soobin with me. He gave me internal comfort that no one could.

As our dishes arrived, we digged into the food without saying a word. He kept glancing at me, while eating. Finally, I looked at him and asked.

"What happened?"

He blinked for a few times and chuckled sweetly.

"Nothing. You're just cute."

Blush crept up cheeks, as I lowered my head, to hide it. He chuckled again watching me blush.

Time went by, as the sky started turning darker. We didn't get the track of time in each other's presence. We walked towards the car, and he drove me to my building.

As we reached, I got out of the car and walked towards the driver's seat. He rolled down his windows, as I leaned in.

Giving a quick peck on his lips, I smiled.

"I was thinking of going for a movie tomorrow. Are you in?"

He asked, while putting on his sunglasses.

"Um, what time?"

"Afternoon?"

No...how can I tell him that I have a lot of work tomorrow...

"It's okay if you're busy...But I actually planned so many things for us tomorrow. So, I thought you might come..."

He trailed off, as he didn't receive any response from my side.

I think I can manage for one day. I'll complete my work early, so that I can spend time with Soobin. After all, I don't wanna miss this special time with Soobin.

"Okay. What time?"

"3?"

"Alright."

"I'll come to pick you up. Be there then!"

"Sure!"

Smiling, he pinched my cheek and drove off. I walked towards my room, thinking about the time with him.

Having our dinner as usual, Me and Jisoo chatted about random things. Finally, when it was the time to sleep, I noticed that she was totally into her phone, smiling like an idiot.

Ahh, I almost forgot!

"Jisooyah!"

She flinched to my sudden voice and looked at me with widened eyes.

"What happened?"

"Looks like my bestie got a boyfriend..."

I wiggled my eyebrows in a teasing manner, smirking. Her eyeballs looked like they were about to pop out.

"WHAT? NO! WHO-"

"Tell me."

She stared at me for a second and then blinked.

"Who told you?"

I chuckled.

"I'm not that dumb Jisoo. Now tell me."

She took a long breath, before speaking.

"Okay fine. So...it's this guy at the dance academy near my building. His name is Kai. He is fucking handsome. I saw him dancing flawlessly that day and just fell in love with him..."

"Oh~"

"And, Soobin helped me get his number. And that's it. We've become friends."

"Woah. Tell me more!"

.

She told me many things about him. By her observation, he seemed a gentleman and a nice person to me. I was really happy for her.

I don't know when our conversation ended, as I fell in a deep sleep.