Mark you mine

He read it. Everyday.

Standing right infront of me, his body stood stiff and straight. Staring in the air, I could sense his strong gaze fixed on me. His body radiated some sort of heat, even when he was inside the pool few minutes before.

My heartbeat fastened, as I gulped hardly, feeling his gaze piercing on my body.

"I want to fulfill those desires of yours, my lady."

My eyes widened instantly, as a silent gasp left my lips. I slowly looked at him, to see him smirking lightly. Suddenly, flinching to a loud thud next to my ear, my eyes jolted to one of his arm, which caged me between him and the wall.

The other hand was slipped inside his pocket, as he moved closer to me. Inhaling the strong scent of musk, I traced his jawline with my eyes.

"Unless you allow me to."

His whisper echoed in my ears, as I felt a chill run down my spine. Our eyes met again, as his beautiful and dark ones pierced into mine. He licked his lips, before his eyes travelled towards my lips, observing them for a moment.

I did the same, before he bit his lower lip, which made swallow a lump. Just then, I heard heavy giggles, which made me jolt my eyes towards him. He moved away quickly, before winking and walking towards his room.

Wtf.

I finally let out a sharp breath, after holding it for a long time. Staring at his wet shirt, as he walked upstairs, ruffling his hair. Shutting my eyes in embarrassment, I shook my head. I took a deep breath, and walked towards my room after a while.

Having a hot shower, I stepped out of the bathroom in my robe. Drying up myself, I grabbed a silk camisole with matching shorts, and dried my hair. Applying my favourite moisturizers and lotions, I decided to sleep.

Plopping on my soft mattress, I laid down, staring at the ceiling. Blankly, my eyes turned outside the window. The dark weather, and the cool breeze made me shiver in cold. Sighing, I shifted to the other side trying to shut my eyes.

Ugh.

Shifting to the opposite side, I wrapped myself in the blanket. Closing my eyes, I tried sleeping again.

Taehyung.

Jerking my body up, I sat straight. Letting out a deep frustrated sigh, my gaze travelled towards the door.

Why can't I stop thinking about him? What is he doing? Is he alright? Did he forgive me at the end?

Gosh, I miss him.

Crazy right? It's just been an hour, and here I am, missing him even though we live in the same house.

I couldn't help myself but stand to my feet, and walk towards his room. Quietly tiptoeing towards his door. I noticed that it was slightly opened, as the neon lights flashed from the little gap.

Should I knock?

Peeking from the gap, I placed my palm on the door, slowly pushing it.

"Taehyung?"

I whispered, before crouching a little and opening the door.

"Tae-"

I was cut off, when my wrist was pulled inside. Letting out a little scream, my eyes widened, when I felt the door shut behind me and I was pushed towards the hard surface of it. My eyes jolted to a dark figure with messy wet hair, standing infront of me.

Just then, one of his hand caged me in between, as the other went inside his pocket. Adjusting my eyes to the darkness, I could finally see his dark eyes glaring at me with an intense gaze.