Again

Reaching the hotel room, Taehyung went to the cafe, to have some tea to warm himself up. Till then, I decided to take a hot shower.

Grabbing my stuff, I rushed inside the bathroom. Letting out the warm water, I stepped inside the tub. It calmed my nerves and made me feel so relaxed from today's events.

Rubbing myself with a strawberry bodywash, I closed my eyes for a while.

Being done with the shower, I wrapped myself around a purple bathrobe. Exiting the bathroom, I walked towards the cupboard.

Just then, my phone vibrated. My heart beat faster, before even reading the notification.

_________________________________________

Unknown: That purple bathrobe suits you...
_________________________________________

WHAT THE HELL!?

NO NO NO.

I threw the phone on the bed, before glancing around in fear. I noticed the window open, which made me sprint towards it.

Peeking outside, I looked everywhere in the dark, but couldn't see anyone. But then, I felt leaves rustling far away. I concentrated my gaze towards it.

A shadow was visible, which dissappeared into the bushes. My heart stopped for a moment, as my eyes followed it, but lost the track soon.

WHO TF WAS THAT!?

Someone is stalking me...

But who, and why!?

My breath was uneven, as I felt so insecure. Suddenly, I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Ahh!"

I screamed and turned behind.

"Woah woah, it's me."

I sighed in relief, before diverting my eyes towards the floor, still thinking about that stalker. I heard a throat clearing, and my eyes jolted upwards.

Taehyung stared at me with widened eyes.

"What?"

"Y-You're in your bathrobe..."

Fuck.

My eyes went wide, before I glanced at myself.

How did I forgot I was in a robe?

"I-I want to get dressed! C-Can you please wait outside!?"

I sluttered so bad, which made the corner of his lips curve. He smirked evilly, before taking steps towards me.

"Yah!"

I pushed him away, as blush crept over my cheeks. Walking away from him, he pulled my arm harshly, before throwing me on the bed.

"Taehyung!"

I yelled, before he hovered above me. Biting my lip in nervousness, my breath hitched. I watched his every move, as he brought his face closer to me.

I shut my eyes tightly in response.

.
.
.

Warm air blew on my lips.

"You thought I was gonna kiss you?"

My eyes flew open, and I rolled them afterwards.

"If you're done playing with me, then f-"

"I was."

I paused for a second, before he tilted his head and smashed his lips on mine. I flinched at first, but then eventually dived into the kiss.