The Meeting

"Oh, Jungkook? When did you arrive?"

"Today morning!"

He passed me a cute bunny smile, which showed his teeth. Smiling back, I nodded in understanding.

As I opened my mouth to speak, I heard heavy footsteps approaching me behind. Turning around to see Taehyung, I stood up.

"Y/n- I mean Miss Y/n!"

Taehyung cleared his throat immediately, when he saw Jungkook standing beside me.

"Here. You left your sunglasses in the room."

He handed me my sunglasses, as I quickly mouthed a 'thanks' and shoved it inside my purse.

"Wait..."

We turned around to see Jungkook's amused yet confused face. Staring at him blankly, we waited for him to speak again.

"Are you both living in the same room, if I'm not mistaken...?"

Fuck.

Me and Taehyung passed each other a knowing glance, as I shook my head aggressively.

"No! It's just I went to his room today morning to prepare for today's meeting. And carelessly forgot my sunglasses there..."

Chuckling nervously, I looked at Taehyung, who nodded blankly.

"Oh! I'm sorry for that!"

Jungkook chuckled, as we took a sigh of relief.

"Umm Mr. Jeon, we're going for lunch now. Would you like to joi-"

"We're late Miss Lee. Let's go."

Taehyung took large steps towards his car completely ignoring Jungkook. My eyes travelled back at Jungkook, to see him rolling his eyes and poking his inner cheek.

"I-I'm so sorry..."

"It's okay Y/n, it's not your fault. But promise me, that you'll hang out with me some other day?"

"Promise Jungkook."

Smiling, I ran after this stupid man and sat in the car. After half an hour, we finally reached the restaurant. Till now, my stomach was grumbling like crazy. Taking our seats inside, we ordered our food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After few hours

We were busy working for our presentation, as we didn't realize that there was just an hour to get ready.

Quickly packing our stuff, I rushed to another bathroom, to change my attire. Deciding to wear a white shirt, black pencil skirt and a matching coat, I finished off my look with black heels.

Doing my makeup, I threw my purse around my shoulder and sprinted out of the room. Taehyung was waiting for me in the car from past 15 minutes. So, I took large steps towards the entrace.

Spotting a black Rolls Royce, I made my way towards it and sat inside. My eyes travelled to Taehyung, who was already staring at me.

Unconsciously, my eyes roamed around his outfit. His black coat, the expensive silver watch on his veiny wrist, black trousers which perfectly fit his toned legs, and lastly his face.

The car moved suddenly, which caused me to startle. That's when I realized, I've been staring at him like a creep.

I diverted my eyes quickly, I felt a sly smirk playing on his lips.

After a while, we reached our destination. Getting off, I followed Taehyung towards the main room, where the meeting was going to be held.

"Welcome..."