Cuddles

"Ugh! Stfu!"

Marching towards the edge of the bed, I grabbed a big pillow.

To be honest, I just wanted to hide my tomato face, so I didn't spare a glance at him...

Aiming it at his face, he dodged the pillow effortlessly. Instead, he took large steps towards me. My eye widened instantly, as he pushed me.

Landing on the bed, he climbed on it at a lightning speed, and hovered above me. My heart paced at an unbelievable speed against my heart, when I saw him staring into my eyes.

"You need to listen to me Y/n..."

Clicking my tongue, I smirked at his face.

"Never."

He stared at me for a while, before getting off of me. I watched him walk towards the door. He locked it and within a second, the room turned dark.

"Hey! Why did you off the lights!?"

I yelled at him, as I couldn't see anything. Before I could react, I felt a strong pair of arms pulling my legs towards the bed, as I finally felt myself laying vertically.

"YAH! GO AWAY!"

I yelled at him again, as I felt an arm snacking around my waist, pulling me towards a hard body.

"YAH TAEHYUNG!"

My vision became little clear, as his tall figure was visible right infront of me. I tried to push him away, but he was obviously more stronger. Using his both arms, he pulled me harshly. And finally I collided with his body.

My face was buried in the crook of his nape, as he threw one of his leg over mine, totally capturing me into his embrace. Smelling strawberries, my head felt heavy again.

I don't know why, I do love strawberries. But this scent made me dizzy...

Does he mix alcohol or something in it?

I had no more strength to push him away, or say anything. Placing my fists on his chest to distance myself from him, my eyelids got heavier as I drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person's POV:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n didn't realize that she slept in Taehyung's embrace. He grazed her hair softly, staring at her in the soft moonlight, that came through the large window.

Hearing her soft snores, he chuckled softly.

"How stupid I am Y/n..."

He whispered to himself, not moving his gaze from her beautiful face.

"How can I still fall for you, after destroying your precious life... I don't deserve you at all... In fact, I thought I would forget everything and let you go... But guess what... I'm shamelessly falling for you over and over again..."

He sighed in guilt, as his heart ached, remembering the past.

"I'll never stop loving you, my angel..."

Smiling, he placed a long but gentle kiss on her strawberry lips. Licking his lips in satisfaction, he pulled her closer to his chest.

Smiling in pain for the last time, he closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Forcefully opening my eyes, a strong scent of cologne hit my nose. Coming to my senses, I realized a huge body engulfing me.

I tried to back away, but his arms were holding me tightly. Sighing irritatingly, my eyes travelled to his face.

Literally, a piece of art...

I didn't realize that I was lost in his features, until he opened his eyes. Widening my eyes, I pushed him away with all my strength. And to my surprise, he rolled to the other side. It was too late to realize that it was the edge.

"YAH!"

I yelled, before he fell off the bed with a loud thud. I heard him groan, before bursting out into laughter. Standing up, he rubbed his butt, glaring at me.

"We have a meeting today. Be ready at 5"

He said sleepishly, and left towards the bathroom. Sighing, I ran towards the window to see the view for the first time.

"Woah..."

I mumbled to myself in excitement, as I saw the beautiful city. The calm sunny weather, huge buildings and that vibe, everything was so peaceful.

I couldn't wait to explore every inch of it!

Gathering my stuff, I decided to take a house tour. After a while, I got to know that there were 2 bathrooms, and a balcony too.

Sighing in relief, I rushed inside another bathroom. Taking a warm bath, I wrapped myself in my purple bathrobe and tip toed outside.

I was in my own world, until I spotted Taehyung drying his hair infront of the mirror. Widening my eyes, I turned around quickly.

"You're done?"

Hearing his deep voice behind me, I felt goosebumps all over my body. Clearing my throat, I turned around slowly facing him.

"I wanna change."

He thought for a moment.

"So?"

Sighing, I rolled my eyes.

"Can you go out for a while Mr. Taehyung? I need to change!"

He narrowed his eyelids, while eyeing me up and down. Feeling his intimate gaze, my cheeks burnt in embarrassment. Smirking, he slowly stood up.

He stood right infront of me, as water droplets dripped down his hair, as well as mine.

Before I could react, he brushed his thumb against my lower lip. My heart paced against my chest, and I diverted my gaze away. Chuckling, he picked up his dryer and left.

Wtf was that!?

Does he know, he's too insane for this!?

I quickly locked the door, and changed into a simple white crop top and blue skirt, as I still had time until the meeting.

Wearing my cute jewelries, perfume, and applying a little makeup, I finished off with my lip balm and my shoes.

I twisted the door knob, to see him leaning on the wall. His eyes met mine, as he fixed his posture.

"Wait downstairs for me. We'll go for lunch together. "

Nodding, I walked towards the elevator, only to feel a pair of eyes burying on my back, until the elevator doors shut behind me.

Reaching the ground floor, I walked towards the reception and took a seat on the couch, waiting for Taehyung. Tapping my feet impatiently, my stomach began to grumble.

As I was busy staring at the ceiling, I felt someone besides me. Turning my head, I raised my eyebrows in happiness.

"Hey Y/n! How are you?"