Jealousy

The door flew open, as I looked around.

Huh? Where's he?

Locking the door, I looked for him. He was no where to be found. Finally, I thought of one place that I left.

The balcony.

Tip toeing towards the balcony, I peeked through the glass doors. Noticing a familiar figure leaning on the balustrade.

I slowly opened the doors, and walked inside. Quietly standing near him, I looked at the view. He glanced at me, before looking at the starry sky again.

The city lights, the cool breeze and the sound of the rustling leaves, was so peaceful. Neither of us spoke a single word.

Staying quiet for a long time, I couldn't help myself to ask him the reason.

"Taehyung, what happened?"

Silence.

Sighing, I looked at the sky again.

"Why're you behaving like this, just because Jungkook gave me a chocolate?"

"It's not about chocolate Y/n..."

I paused and looked at him, who still stared at the view.

"Then what?"

He sighed in frustration, before pursing his lips into a thin line.

"It's just..."

He hesitated.

"Leave it"

Ugh.

"Fine, if you don't wanna tell me. I'm leaving."

I turned around, acting angry, just to see his reaction.

"Yah!"

He pulled my wrist, before slamming me against the glass balustrade. Staring into my eyes, he pulled a large milk chocolate from his coat.

My eyes widened in surprise and excitement at the same time. Handing it to me, I smiled and looked at him.

"Wait, how did y-"

"I bought it before your presentation. Because I knew it from the start, that you would do great anyways."

I stared at the floor, to hide my flustered face and red cheeks.

He really did that? For me?

I can't believe, he is the same Taehyung I met before...

"But still you ate Jungkook's chocolate, huh? That brat."

He whispered the last two words, which I still heard.

"Oh~ So, are you jealous? Huh?"

I hit him playfully on his chest, as I noticed his flustered face. He blinked multiple times, before looking away.

"What? N-No! Why would I?"

I bursted into laughter, before opening the chocolate.

"Whatever. Let's have something sweet, as we both worked hard and gave equal efforts in this project."

I broke a large piece of chocolate, and gestured it infront of his mouth. He chuckled lightly, before taking the piece in his hand and giving it to me.

"It goes to you first. You worked harder for this."

I stared at him blankly, as he shoved it into my mouth. It was so big, that half of the chocolate was out of my mouth.

Before I could take it out, he came dangerously closer to me and took a bite of it. That was the moment, when my heart stopped for a second. Smirking wildly, he backed off and devoured his chocolate.