Found again?

Waking up to the irritating phone call, I picked it up and placed it near my ear.

"Hmm?"

"Mr. Kim, we have a meeting today..."

A meeting.

Nice.

"Shit!"

I whispered, before sitting upright in jerk.

"I hope you reach on time..."

"Oh- Uh- Sure. I'll be there!"

Keeping my phone away, I let a frustrated groan. Glancing around, I noticed that Y/n was not besides me.

Guess she is already awake.

Rubbing my eyes, before yawning for the last time, I hurried myself towards the bathroom to have a quick bath.

Picking up a new navy blue suit, I dressed up. Sprinting towards my makeover room, my makeup artist already sat there holding the equipments.

Withing few minutes, my face was glowing more and my hair were perfectly aligned to the side. The person left, as I fixed my tie, and rushed downstairs.

Noticing Y/n reading a newspaper on the couch, she tilted her head to the side to acknowledge my presence.

"Good morning"

"Good morning love."

She raised her eyebrows slightly, before diverting her eyes to the newspaper again.

Cute.

I quickly put on my shoes, and picked up my keys. Hearing the jingles, she peeked from the newspaper in curiosity.

"Where are you going?"

"I actually have an urgent meeting today!"

She nodded humming.

Twisting the door knob, I glanced back at her.

"Y/n! I think I forgot something!"

"What?"

She looked around, as I took large steps towards her. Reaching my hands behind her, I tapped invisibly on the couch.

"What is it? I can help-"

Before she could complete the sentence, I pressed my lips on hers. She was about to fall due to my sudden action, but I held her waist and pulled her closer.

Widening her eyes, she was still in shock. Kissing her slowly and passionately, I pulled away, giving her a peck one last time.

"This."

I smirked, before watching her red face, hung low in embarrassment.

"I'll be back soon honey."

She nodded shyly, as I smiled to myself. The driver took my bags, as we drove to the office.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WHAT!? Miss Y/n lost her memories!? And Mr. Jeon is in coma!?"

Ryujin screeched, as her eyeballs looked as if they were going to fall out.

"Shh!"

She pursed her lips immediately, listening to my gesture.

"I'll explain everything to you later. Right now, I need your help Ryujin."

She nodded and raised her eyebrows, telling me to continue.

"Actually having these kinds of meetings alone is so hectic for me. It's really difficult to manage everything this way. So... I need a secretary..."