Shocked

_______________________

Third Person's POV:-
_______________________

"What?"

Soobin whispered, as he faced her and stared at her with utmost confusion. She glared at him with fire burning in her eyes.

"What are you talking about?"

"Stop acting innocent you brat!"

Y/n held his collar in anger, as he widened his eyes.

"You were trying to fool me with your stupid lies, huh?"

She spat, gritting her teeth and shaking his collar vigorously as she spoke. After few seconds, Soobin came into senses and realized what was actually going on.

His expressions relaxed, as the corner of his mouth slowly turned up. Chuckling, he rose his eyebrows.

"Ohh. I get it now... So you were acting this whole time, huh?"

Y/n rolled her eyes in response, before Soobin brought his hand near her cheek and caressed it.

"Just imagine princess... What will happen when your dumbass husband finds this out?"

Her expressions changed, as her eyes were filled with guilt and nervousness. Snapping his hand away, she clenched her jaw.

"Dare if you speak a word about him!"

She yelled, before shaking his collar again.

"Or what?"

.

"OR WHAT HUH?!"

"Shut up! Fucking bastards like you don't deserve happiness!"

Y/n yelled, as a tear left her eye. Before she could speak further, her eyes travelled to his hand, which went under his jacket, pulling something out.

"ENOUGH!"

As soon as she sensed what was going to happen, she pushed him harshly, as he fell on the ground, holding a knife.

Looking around, she could see all the people screaming and running around in panic. Widening her eyes, she ran towards the opposite side, before she heard him curse under his breath.

"I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!"

He groaned, and got up quickly, running behind her. All the people ran for their life, as they saw him holding a huge ass sharp knife in his hand.

Y/n kept running before she reached the end of the park, which was a huge wall.

"No way to escape?"

He smirked, coming closer to her. She stood quiet, not moving her eyes from him. Watching his each step, she heaved up and down, as her heart beat faster and faster in fear.

More tears left her eyes, before she mentally and physically prepared herself for what was coming next.

Groaning, Soobin took faster steps towards her, glaring at her furiously. She gulped hardly, before he ran towards her pointing the knife to her direction.

Screaming, she threw a glass vase, that she held behind her, which aimed directly on his head.

"ARGHH!"

He shouted, as blood started dripping from his forehead. Taking this as a chance, she pushed him harshly, before he fell on the ground on his back.

Snatching the knife from his hands, she threw it away. Breathing heavily, she kicked him on his arm, as he groaned in pain again.