Photos

Y/N's POV:-
___________________

Forcing my eyes open, the sun rays shone directly at my face. I sat upright, as I heard someone snoring besides me.

Rolling my eyes, I decided to get ready and leave the room before he wakes up.

Coz obviously, I didn't wanted to face him...

Taking a quick bath, I scanned the mails and schedules on my laptop. And got to know, that the conference meeting was at 11 am today.

Checking the time, my eyes went wide.

It's 9 already!

Deciding to wear a formal navy blue shirt, with white pencil skirt, I added a matching white scarf around my neck.

My eye diverted to that lazy snoring pig.

Like seriously, he should've woken up by now. It made me question his position in the company.

Sighing, I set an alarm on my phone at high volume. Placing it near his ear, I sprinted towards the mirror, applying my makeup.

After a minute, the loud sound of the alarm buzzed in the quiet room. He shouted and woke up instantly, eyes widened, as his hair were messed up.

"YAH WHAT THE!"

He complained in his morning husky voice, which was hella attractive. He turned it off, and sleepishly looked around, with a funny expression on his face.

He was still half asleep, as he had no idea what was going on. He still adjusted his eyes in the bright light.

I giggled, as I watched him from the mirror, while applying my lipstick. His eyes diverted to me, as I quickly turned my gaze back to myself.

Applying my makeup quickly, I left my hair free. He rubbed his eyes, while yawning.

He looked cute though...

Putting on my heels, I twisted the door knob.

"The meeting is at 11, Mr. Kim..."

I said casually, before exiting the room. Walking downstairs, I picked up an iced coffee from the mini cafe, which was located inside the hotel.

Sipping it, I called my parents. Having a healthy conversation with them for few minutes, I glanced at the time.

10 am.

Tf, what's he doing?

Just then, I heard the click of boots coming near me. Jolting my head to the side, my eyes widened slightly.

He is so damn handsome...

He walked like a model, as one of his hands were in his pocket. His hair perfectly made to one side, as his honey skin glowed in the morning. He wore a navy blue coat, with matching trousers and boots.

How did he transform from a lazy pig to a rich CEO?

It matched mine though... *shy evil smirk*

"Let's go."

He mumbled, before walking towards the exit. I followed him towards his car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, what are the current technologies being used in our project?"

One of the member asked me, as I was the one standing at the front for presenting our company.