Finding

Sitting in my cabin for 3 freaking hours, I rubbed my eyes as they started to burn.

"I'll do the rest tomorrow..."

I sighed and cracked my knuckles. Looking out of the cabin, I saw Taehyung resting his head on the desk.

I gathered up my belongings, and walked towards him. His face was dug in his arms. I slowly tiptoed near him, making sure not to wake him up.

I bent down a bit to check, if he was really sleeping. He looked so peaceful while sleeping.

His honey glowing skin, and his sharp features were so ethereal. He sure was a rude ass, but today he was different. He was sweeter, and he literally helped me to contact Kai.

My eyebrows furrowed, when a strand of hair covered his perfect eyes. Sighing, I slowly used my index to move it away from his face.

Wait, he was damn gorgeous...

His perfect face, and beautiful features were truly gifted.

"You?"

I flinched to the voice, and quickly removed my finger. He slowly got up and yawned, looking at me.

"What are you doing here?"

"Oh, just came to tell you that I am leaving..."

He paused and looked around.

"Wait for me."

I stood there in surprise, as he quickly grabbed his bag and laptop. After a while, we were walking towards the gate.

Just as we were about to part our ways, I heard someone call my name.

"Y/N!"

We both turned our heads behind at a time, to see Jungkook approaching us.

"Hey Jung-"

I paused in my sentence, when I saw Taehyung looking at me with widened eyes.

Shit.

I cleared my throat, before yelling again.

"H-Hello Mr. Jeon!"

I smiled nervously, as Jungkook stood infront of us.

"Where are you going?"

He asked suddenly, which made Taehyung roll his eyes.

"Oh, I'm going home. Why?"

"Actually I needed a help with something..."

He trailed off as he stared into my eyes.

"Umm sure..."

"Are you free right now?"

"Yeah. I am."

"Then, would you accompany me to the mall? Actually I'm having a real hard time finding a gift for my sister's birthday..."

"Oh."

I noticed from the corner of my eye, someone glaring at us.

"So will you?"

He stared with his doe eyes, waiting for my answer.

"Sure. Let's go."

I smiled, as I glanced at Taehyung.

"Okay sir. I'll be leaving. Thank you."

I smiled, and began walking with Jungkook.

"Yah!"

We jolted our heads behind, as we saw Taehyung running towards us.

"I remembered that I wanted to buy something from the mall too!"