Roommate

I quickly shoved the coat inside my big purse. Entering my room, I felt someone staring at me.

"Surprise!"

My eyes travelled to Soobin and Jisoo, who ran towards me, engulfing me in a hug.

Smiling I hugged them back.

"Babe, when did you come?" I looked at Soobin, who smiled looking at me.

"Just a moment ago. How was your day?"

My smile dropped, as today's pictures came into my mind.

"What happened Y/nah?"

I looked at Jisoo, who showed a hint of concern in her eyes.

Akwardly smiling, I shook my head.

"N-Nothing. Actually, I had a meeting today with the Park Co. And it went really well..."

"Oh! Good to hear that."

"Come let's have some dinner together!"

Jisoo pulled my arm, leading me towards the couch. I plopped myself on the couch, and Soobin brought three boxes of burgers.

My eyes widened, as Jisoo brought icecream and some packet of chips.

"That's a lot guys..." I said, as I opened my box.

Jisoo dimmed the lights of the room as Soobin played a movie on her laptop. Without a word, we quickly digged in the food.

I moaned as the burgers were mouth-watering. After finishing with our dinner, we finally had our icecreams.

Cleaning everything, we sat on the couch. Soobin took me in his arms, as Jisoo scrolled her phone on the bed.

"Jisoo, how's your boyfie?"

I asked smirking, which made Jisoo startle a bit.

"A-Ah! Him. He's good!" She smiled shyly in response, and returned back to her phone.

"Y/n..."

Soobin whispered near my ear, as I quickly looked up. Our faces were inches apart, as my eyes gazed at his beautiful orbs.

"I love you..."

He whispered again, leaning closer to my face. My face was red like a tomato, as my heartbeat increased.

His nose was almost touching mine, as I gently shut my eyes.

"Geez guys! Get a room!"

My eyes jolted open upon hearing Jisoo's voice. I looked at her direction, as she made a disgusted expression.

"Shut up Jisoo!"

I playfully said, and pecked Soobin lips.

He chuckled and pecked me on the tip of my nose. Watching few series for some time, my eyelids got heavier.

Yawning for the last time, I dozed off into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Waking up to the sound of my alarm, my head spinned lightly. I felt soft mattress below me.

I slept in Soobin's arms, guess he placed me on the bed. Looking around, I found Soobin to be nowhere. He maybe left already.

My eyes travelled towards my purse at the corner.

Shit, his coat!

As Jisoo was fast asleep and snoring like a pig, I quickly grabbed the coat and threw it inside the washing machine.