Lost

I panicked as I got up looking around. My head spinned again, as I held the edge of the bed to support myself.

Thinking, I quickly called Soobin. After ringing for few seconds, he picked up.

_________________________________

"Hello, Soobin!?"

"Whooo?"

_________________________________

I frowned as I glanced at the phone screen again, to make sure I dialled the right number.

_________________________________

"It's Y/n!"

"Ahhh, Y/nahh~"

__________________________________

Shit, he's drunk.

Mentally slapping my forehead, I declined the call as it was no use asking him about Jisoo in this state.

I grabbed my coat, as I hurried outdoor. Just then, something crossed my mind.

That dance guy Kai.

Ugh, but I don't have his number.

Walking towards a random direction, I looked around calling out Jisoo's name. But it was too dark, that barely some trees were visible.

I walked towards a little lit alley, where I could see more clearly. Panting, I placed my hands on my hips and looked down.

Where the hell is this girl? She never comes home this late...

Just then, I heard rustling of leaves in a distance. My eyes jolted upwards, to see a thin, tall figure walking towards me.

It seemed the person was stumbling more than walking. Narrowing my eyes to see more clearly, the figure came into view.

JISOO.

I ran towards her, as she looked at me sleepishly.

"Y/nahhh"

Why the fuck are all getting drunk today?

Smelling the strong alcohol, I scrunched my nose in disgust and threw her arm around my shoulder. Taking her to our room, she lazily fell on the bed.

Before I could speak, I heard her snoring loudly.

Sighing in annoyance, I switched off the lights and slept besides her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jisooyah! You fucking scared me yesterday! Where were you?"

I yelled at her, while taking a bite of my apple. She looked at me sleepishly for a moment and yawned.

"I'm sorry, I forgot to tell you...I was staying at Kai's-"

"WHAT?"

Silence.

"YOU ARE DATING HIM!?"

She diverted her eyes around the room, and took a sip of her coffee.

"AND YOU DIDN'T TOLD ME!?"

Like seriously?

I approached her, which made her look at me.

"I'm sorry...It- It just happened too fast that even I wasn't sure of my own feelings..."

I stared at her blankly.

"Listen, I'm really sorry Y/n. Promise I will tell you everything from now on...okay?"