Comfort

"T-Taeh-"

"You weren't hungry right?"

He cut off my words, as his orbs pierced into mine. I was speechless under his gaze, as his eyes narrowed.

"I knew it"

Sighing, he left my waist, and walked towards the refrigerator. Taking out a covered plate, he placed it inside the microwave.

"We have to leave for New York tomorrow afternoon. Be ready at the earliest."

Shit.

My eyes widened, as I mouthed an 'o'.

"Yeah. Have your dinner and..."

He pulled out two tablets from his pocket and placed it on the counter.

"Take these. They're for cold and fever..."

He spared a last glance at me, before walking towards his room. Sighing, I took out the plate from the microwave after a while, and quickly digged in.

It was so delicious...

Making a disgusted face as usual after gulping down those tablets, I took large steps towards my room. Plopping on the bed, I expected myself to sleep instantly.

But it felt like my sleep dissappeared.

Of course, I slept like a pig the whole night.

Shifting on the bed, I tried to sleep. But I just couldn't. Frustratingly, I sat upright. I glanced around in the empty room. I was feeling lonely and eventually getting bored.

What would be Taehyung doing right now? Maybe busy in his work again? Or maybe planning for tomorrow?

Sighing loudly, I stood up and slowly tiptoed towards his room. The hallway was huge. It was hard to find his room.

Finally, stopping infront of a room, I noticed a dim light visible from the gap under the door.

This must be his room...

I knocked few times, but no one responded. Loosing my patience, I slowly twisted the knob and entered inside.

Wtf.

The room was so damn big, that it could alone make a house. It had all types of lights and games. There were huge frames of Taehyung, in which he looked like a model.

My jaw was hung open, as I took further steps inside. The king sized bed, luxurious furniture, an open balcony and the huge tv, made me shook.

No doubt, he was the richest CEO in South Korea...

As I was busy observing his trophies, I didn't notice someone entering. As the door shut, I jerked my head behind, to see Taehyung coming out of the shower.

No fucking way...

He wore a loose white robe, as he rubbed his hair with a towel. He noticed me, and paused his actions. My eyes travelled to his chest, where the water was dripping down and dissappearing into his robe.

Coming to my senses, I realized what I was doing. Diverting my eyes away, I could feel his strong gaze and an evil smirk.

Ignoring him, I turned around hiding my flushed face. Fastening my pace, I took large steps towards the door. Before I could reach the door knob, a large hand pulled my wrist as I was pushed against the wall. A gasp escaped my lips, as I shut my eyes tightly.

My back hit the wall, and I opened my eyes to see Taehyung staring at me intensely. My shocked eyes met his, as I got lost in his beautiful orbs.

He breathed heavily, as he began closing the distance between us. His chest touched mine, as I felt one of his hands sliding against my waist.