Lies After Lies (Part 2)

[Get ready for a long ass chapter]

.

One fine morning, I was sitting at my home, sipping my juice.

Y/n is so hot as fuck, damn...

Her flashback of her first day came into my mind. The way she was so confident, and the way I pulled her closer announcing thousands of rules, just to tease her, was just-

*Ding dong*

Snapping out of my crazy thoughts, the maid opened the door and after a while, she placed a box infront of me.

"What's this?"

"It's from Mr. Lee and Mrs. Lee."

My eyes widened in an instant, before I picked up the box to observe it. Frowning, I opened it in nervousness.

What could be inside it?

Curiously, I tore the cardboard, as my eyes landed on a diary and an envelope.

Wtf?

Taking it out, I read the name.

'My sweet life, Lee Y/n'

Wait, is it Y/n's diary!?

My eyes widened. Taking a gulp, I opened the first page.

.
.

___________________________________________

Dear diary,

Finally tomorrow is the day, I was waiting for my whole life. I'm getting married to the love of my life!

Kim Taehyung.

I want to cherish all the beautiful memories I made with him. I fell in love with him, the first day I saw him. I knew it then, that he was the one. The man of my dreams.

Our first date, trips, small fights, and those lovely moments on the terrace, are still inside my heart. Our interests and hobbies, everything is so perfect from the start. Just like us.

Okay, that was too much to express for now. I'm so excited for what's coming. Seeing myself wearing a wedding gown, and him in a tuxedo, is my dream. Can't wait for our cute little family in the future as well!

Concluding, I would like to say that 'It ends with us'. It will end with us, being each other's forever. That's it.

'Our eyes, locked together,
speak more naked truths
than our mouths ever have.'

-Y/n
___________________________________________

.

.

"Y-Y/n..."

My voice cracked, and I teared up. I closed the book and hugged it, bringing it closer to my broken heart.

She really loved me. More than I knew.

Sobbing, my heart ached. Flipping the pages, I read the whole diary. And surprisingly, most of it was filled with my memories.

No way.

Then why did she do something like that!?

Wiping off my tears, I exhaled, thinking deeply.

If she really loved me, why would she write that letter? Why!?