Challenges

Forcefully opening my eyes, I yawned. My eyes travelled to Taehyung, who was already dressed up.

I couldn't hesitate myself from asking this, because I wanted to.

"Is our schedule here in New York done? Or do you have other plans?"

He looked at me, thinking deeply.

"I think we're done with everything."

I sighed in relief, breaking the eye contact.

"Why?"

Getting up, I started making my bed.

"If it's okay, can we go back to Korea earlier?"

Silence.

So it's a big No...

I didn't spare him a glance, as he paused for seconds.

"Sure."

My eyes lit up, as I looked at him.

"I'll book tonight's tickets. We'll leave at the evening."

I hummed in response and walked towards the bathroom to have a bath.

______________________

Taehyung's POV:-

______________________

As soon as she walked towards the bathroom, I quickly grabbed her phone.

Thinking of her password, I entered random numbers, but it didn't seem to help.

'If you enter incorrect password again, your phone will be temporarily locked'

Shit.

Tapping my foot impatiently, I thought deeply.

"Ah!"

I whispered, as I slowly entered some digits. Praying mentally, I took a deep breath and entered.

"I knew it!"

The phone unlocked. I quickly went to her calls. But there wasn't any doubtful number. So, I decided to check her messages.

"This bastard!"

I whispered gritting my teeth, after reading the unknown number's text last night.

So that was the reason, she was scared.

Using my phone, I had an app to which I copied that data and the number, without her knowing.

Smirking in satisfaction, I locked her phone and kept it on the same place as before. Sprinting downstairs, I sat in my car and drove to Jimin's hotel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I knew it Tae. So, I was right about her behavior at the party and yesterday's incident."

"You're a smart buddy, Chim. But, who was that you saw near our hotel yesterday?"

Jimin's eyebrows creased, as he recalled for a moment.

"I don't know, it seemed someone familiar. But he ran away towards the alley, before I could catch him."

I sighed in frustration, interwining my hands.

"I'm glad you agreed to her decision at once, instead of being a freak."

Seriously?

"Yah! I'm not a freak! I have to act like a freak. Okay?"

"I know, I know."

He chuckled, before shoving his hands inside the pocket.

"Sir!"